Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

It always depends on how good the fuck is. I've been fucked by tops where I really got a little bit annoyed at one point and thought to myself "Can you please just cum and be done?" But if the sex is great and there's an actual connection I love taking it for hours haha
I was at a group fuck once which was an incredibly hot experience in itself but although we've fucked for practically two days straight and I was fucked by multiple tops all the time, I only got two loads. Most of the tops never dumped a load. Now THAT was frustrating 😄 (Although the fucking was great, I just wanted to get my ass filled with cum so bad)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, find91 said:

I like Cummings a few times in my bottom. So even after I drop my first load, I'm still fucking because I need to get out load 2 and 3.

Loads 2 and 3 come with those beautiful and delicious sloppy squelching noises - No sweeter sound! 🐽

• Like 4

On 12/14/2020 at 3:38 AM, find91 said:

I like Cummings a few times in my bottom. So even after I drop my first load, I'm still fucking because I need to get out load 2 and 3.

Mmmmm yasss! Love no limit Tops that understand that it is not just about fucking and cumming. Tops that understand that it is about owning the boi pussy and making it yours by emptying every last drop of nut in a bitch until your dick is dry heaving.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/12/2020 at 5:18 AM, knockmeup said:

However, I've also topped, and there's been a few bottoms that REPEATEDLY kept asking, and I swear to god, it was EVERY 15-20 seconds..."ya gonna cum?"  Over and over.  That incessant hounding can shut tops off, it did me.

If I hear this more than twice, I generally am done. It's not about you, the stupid hole. All you have to do is lay there and accept my seed. Unless you're an Olympic medaling bottomist, your job is finished when you open up and hold still and let me get my way. And if I don't come because you whined about it too much and annoyed me, you fucked yourself.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

On 12/14/2020 at 10:09 AM, Philocaly said:

It always depends on how good the fuck is. I've been fucked by tops where I really got a little bit annoyed at one point and thought to myself "Can you please just cum and be done?" But if the sex is great and there's an actual connection I love taking it for hours haha
I was at a group fuck once which was an incredibly hot experience in itself but although we've fucked for practically two days straight and I was fucked by multiple tops all the time, I only got two loads. Most of the tops never dumped a load. Now THAT was frustrating 😄 (Although the fucking was great, I just wanted to get my ass filled with cum so bad)

Not every top can cum multiple times so those that cannot,  at orgies they tend to fuck and not cum as to maximize the number of bottoms they can fuck. 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, find91 said:

Not every top can cum multiple times so those that cannot,  at orgies they tend to fuck and not cum as to maximize the number of bottoms they can fuck. 

I expect tops to marshal their resources and maximize their pleasure in that kind of situation. That said, being the cunt that doesn't get inseminated at an orgy would be a difficult thing. Especially so if you'd had great dicks stroking your cunt walls all night and still were unbred. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I expect tops to marshal their resources and maximize their pleasure in that kind of situation. That said, being the cunt that doesn't get inseminated at an orgy would be a difficult thing. Especially so if you'd had great dicks stroking your cunt walls all night and still were unbred. 

I totally agree, that would suck from the bottoms perspective. I'm just giving the logic not condoning it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, find91 said:

Yes I know, and I completely understand it and not at all "condone" it. Especially because there were chems involved, which can make it hard to cum. But I was basically the only bottom there haha. I do understand though that they wanted to fuck even more guys once they had their fun at the orgy and didn't want the fun to end. (Same as me) 
I'm a perfectionist and when I get fucked, I want the top to have as much pleasure as possible and serve him as good as possible. So getting bred is somehow the ultimate reward or at least a nice sign that me and my ass did well. Getting fucked for almost two days straight by multiple guys and not really getting bred felt just a bit frustrating somehow. The chems turned me into a really cum-hungry slut and I really did work my ass off (pun intended)

Edited by Philocaly
  • Like 1

On 12/7/2020 at 5:22 AM, bangbang619 said:

i'm not going to make any friends with this comment but these words must be said. 

loads are not given they are earned. 

to be a submissive role,  bottoms can. be aggressive and inconsiderate as a straight man. btw if you're not using your hands, mouth and asshole to service a dick. don't ask when is the cum.  you're not doing anything to make it happen. so why do you care? you just wanted a load (for free).

future bottoms, be advised you'll get this dick how and when i chose and that's it.. so shut your pie hole, stay in position and take this cock until I cum. tops rule bottoms drool. 

IMG_20130928_100854.jpg

Very smart comment, You win the forum and I'm sure, ultimately, if bottoms would take a moment to think about it and align their thoughts and commitments to the TOP, the cock and cum, come. 

Sexy too.  You've got the whole package and I'm a fan. 

Sounds like a "Karen" problem to me. If Tops had managers, Karens would be asking to speak with them.    Guess I won't be making those friends and influencing people either, but, thank You Sir, for Your comment. 

Top's choice always. Bottoms, get with the program. 

• 3 weeks later...

Great question. I like quality over quantity. I go into a sexual encounter looking for his hands to explore my body, to drive him wild to the point he rough fucks my throat and ass as long as it takes for him shoot his load. I want the feeling to last. I want to feel his nude body on mine as his cock pistons inside me. I want to be running hot as his jizz leaks down my skin. If I can get him hard again, the next fuck will last even longer. This long session is a quality fuck.

BUT - I sadly don't have gangbang or orgy experience, but I feel that if I ever am in that scenario I'll want quantity. Lots and lots of messy hot quantity from multiple turned-on guys as fast as they can cum....

• 2 weeks later...