Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

I cum quickly. Back to back loads multiple times. Usually 7-8 loads in 10 to 15 mins. Then if the bttm I’m with starts kissing my neck and plays with my chest hair or nuts i can quickly reharden and inseminate more loads. 

I just got a message this morning from a guy on one of the gay hookup sites.  He said that he was looking for a hosting submissive bottom, that he could stay hard for hours and that he could shoot multiple loads.  I couldn't respond fast enough! 

I would just LOVE to get fucked for an hour or two in all sorts of positions all over the house.  We did not discuss condom or bareback yet but when he says that he shoots multiple loads I'm assuming that he means BB.  My ass is all his so it's his choice.  If he uses condoms that's okay because I love to get fucked for an hour or two and I'm hot for it.  But if he choses BB all the better.  It will be awesome when his slides his stiff cock in my cummy ass for fuck number two or three or however many times that he wishes.  Like I said, my ass is all his.

Time to check my mail!

On 1/13/2021 at 9:09 AM, wow4761 said:

Me! Most guys don’t like to bottom for me as I usually take well more than an hour to cum from pounding hole. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Not uncommon to take more than 2+ 😂 

Damn, that sounds amazing! I’d love to have a top work me for a couple hours!

Very happy to work the back door for a long time, particularly if it fits my criteria, such as: small bum, smooth, tight, talkative sphincter... stays still, lets me vary the position at will. Although some of above is incentive to download into the btm the creamy stuff somewhat sooner. But I do like working the sphincter for long time...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Prefer the Top to take his time and just enjoy himself. Too quick can be dull for me. I've had a few that have taken almost an hour and it's usually a case of changing positions, edging each other and dripping with sweat by the time we both cum. Though I'm happy to cum long before and just enjoy the feeling of being fucked. 

Getting fucked for an entire hour?  Nope.  Being fucked....taking a break so the Top can let me suck him or he sucks me...letting the Top keep his dick in me and we talk...perhaps he even slips out and need in my mouth to get hard again....back to more fucking....building towards an intense breeding....yeah...2 or 3 hours that way is a great session.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 3:02 PM, ucOtterTopNC said:

I cum quickly. Back to back loads multiple times. Usually 7-8 loads in 10 to 15 mins. Then if the bttm I’m with starts kissing my neck and plays with my chest hair or nuts i can quickly reharden and inseminate more loads. 

love taking multiple loads, especially if the top doesn't say anything just keeps fucking, maybe a groan or pause makes me think he came--just unload til you empty

On 3/14/2021 at 6:12 AM, boy4dad said:

Bottoms that complain about how long a top takes to cum are horrible bad bottoms that are lazy and bad fucks. As someone who can do both I can say being a bottom is nothing, you mainly just lay there and wait. Topping is hard, it's not just the physical state but much more the mental state and it takes a lot of physical energy too. So just stfu and wait since you're doing nothing? If a bottom is asking me to cum it's a guarantee that I won't cum, I don't want some useless lazy bitch to dictate when I pump my load and thankfully my brain blocks the orgasm, the slut doesn't deserve it and should know their place. Great bottoms never complain about taking cock.

I do feel pressure when a bottom keeps saying "cum in me, cum, cum"  I like to enjoy myself and feel everything a bottom has to offer. When my balls feel the time is right I will dump a load deep inside. Or maybe a few.  I don't like a bottom that puts lots of pressure.  It makes me think the bottom is only there for his pleasure not mine.

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...

Great sex is when a top can fuck for “hours or cum multiple times, because have my ass fucked/ used over long time it get really sensitive so

First I can get really big and intense anal orgasm

Second when they finally breed me, the feeling of cum being pumped in my ass feels really hot, like having chilli on you finger and touch sensitive area's.

• Like 1