Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

Depends on my slutty mood. Although it can get boring just being fucked for ages. Although conversely as a pig for breeding I love it when I take a dick and it unloads straight away. I take that as a compliment. Nervous guys say they might be able to hold back... great unload as quick as you like! Mind you I am just a CUMDUMP! 

Although I can cum really fast, I prefer to take a long time edging inside a hole, grunting, flexing, getting verbal with my bottom. I prefer a deeper intensity over a pump and dump. Long connected session. After unloading, playing and going another round or 3. I have had the opportunity to do this with a few other tops, where we get to pass the bottom back and forth, but I hope to soon. Would love to do this with a bottom who understands that his duty is to keep serving our cock needs. Pushing all of our limits for more sex, pumping in more cum.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I'm not into quickies. I love to feel a guy's dick inside me. I want him to enjoy being inside me and I will do everything I can to increase his pleasure by moving with him and squeezing his cock with my sphincter muscle. By changing positions and taking short breaks accompanied by lots of deep kissing and sucking before his entering me again I can make sure that we maintain the connection. The longer he takes to cum, the better and when he does he NEVER pulls out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's the deal for me... If I offer my ass to a man to fuck it, I'm in for as long as it takes. Within limits. I had a couple of guys who were fucking very mechanically for around 30-40 min. No emotion, no connection, just friction. No matter how much I tried to establish a "connection" there was nothing there. So, with all due respect to these two men in my whole life, I pulled out, thank them for their efforts, and moved on. I also recently had a guy from Berlin fucking me for a bit over an hour. An absolutely fantastic time: good and varied movements, good vibe, the whole shebang.  I do get fucked quite a bit in clubs and i know that some men want just a purely mechanical fuck. And I'm OK with that as long as it doesn't go monotonous and lacking any interaction whatsoever. So, the answer from me, is that i don't mind a top taking his sweet time to cum. I offer my hole freely and it's up for taking. I also can take mechanical, lack of emotion and connection fucking, as long as it doesn't go in serious overtime. 

And for those tops saying that bottoms just lie there.... it may be true for many, but not for me. I like to be a participant in the fucking. Which means that I will also move my ass around, play with the top's body, kissing, and so on. You can say I am an active bottom. 

9 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

You can say I am an active bottom. 

Same here. And that way I love to 'play' for a long time. I love dick in my ass but when the top just pumps away for an hour it starts to get boring. Switch positions, take a break and a have few laughs. Take the initiative too. That way (in a one-on-one) I usually get more than one load from the same guy.

• Like 1

Variety is the spice of life for me. I'm good with a multi-cummer top, group, sauna or serial 1/1 situations -- but have a couple of top pals that can't cum while fucking (so they fuck for hours and give up to only jack-off or go home without breeding)  😴 I've started limiting time with these men to groups/orgies, which allows everyone to have fun and those who want to get loaded!! 🙏🍆💦

On 11/11/2020 at 7:38 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

Got loaded by 2 different tops this weekend and both took a long time to cum.  Finding that I don't like it when guys take a long time to cum.  I don't necessarily want a quickie, but I also don't want to get fucked for an hour to get loaded.  How do others feel about or deal with this?

I personally don’t want a top to cum if it means that he stops fucking me. Now multiple cumbersome are fine but an endurance fucker that actually keeps fucking you until you cum…..that’s a keeper.. I have worn out a top or two that way. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Kimberley said:

Had some guy few days ago who litterally cummed immediately when he slided his dick in my ass. i love quicky's but this was way to fast 😆

That's my problem, I suck as a top, have a decent cock, 8" and guys always want me to top them, but I get so turned on I nut as soon as I'm inside. So I prefer to bottom. Don't want a marathon fuck, 10-15 Min is ideal

As a bottom i enjoy the ride! Had two marathoners at the bath house last night, he first one fucked a twink for 45 mins, then jumped on my for another 45mins/he was good with how he fucked but nevr came in ethier one of us and dissappered. The second fucked me like a machince for over an hr and my hole was sore but keep taking it, he finally blasted a hot load in my ass. An hr later he came back for round two and shot another hot load up my ass at around 30 mins! Loved it all !

I cum multiples.  1st load can pop quick.  Especially if your hungry for it.

Was your ass up waiting for cock?  then you've given the signal for me to use your hole for a quickie.  If not, or you're Chatty Kathy, then I figure you want a longer fuck.

2nd load can take awhile.  Breaks may be needed 😛  If there's chemistry, I'll stick around and fuck you more.  With my cum as lube.