Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

2 hours ago, Wildwehobbttm said:

I love to change to the needs of each breeder.

If a top takes a while to cum, let him.

Hopefully he likes ass to mouth!!d9495bfa323c73ad80f97401fd70efab_6_1591515478425.jpg.6dd4c165689b17d21b1c94b3ba65b96c.jpg228607601_image2021-09-1422-06-45-005dfc.jpg.9f1644b13c2278bde011e8c95e75ce50.jpg

That ass makes me hungry!

2 minutes ago, bigbootybottom4u said:

That ass makes me hungry!

Thank you man.

I was just a regular bottom that met an alpha top that turned me into a NO LOAD REFUSED CUMDUMP. Forever corrupted to serve my new duty.

Wouldn’t change it for the world!!Screenshot_20210228-010346_Gmail.thumb.jpg.202ef49fbc511a4cf6b17aedcea40a9d.jpg 

Just now, Wildwehobbttm said:

Thank you man.

I was just a regular bottom that met an alpha top that turned me into a NO LOAD REFUSED CUMDUMP. Forever corrupted to serve my new duty.

Wouldn’t change it for the world!!Screenshot_20210228-010346_Gmail.thumb.jpg.202ef49fbc511a4cf6b17aedcea40a9d.jpg 

…and does that master reside in LA and still own your pregnant pussy?

2 minutes ago, bigbootybottom4u said:

…and does that master reside in LA and still own your pregnant pussy?

Yes.

I’m well used. Cummy most the time. 
I’m hosting, traveling, meeting at gloryholes, parks, homeless tents, etc.

Just now, Wildwehobbttm said:

Yes.

I’m well used. Cummy most the time. 
I’m hosting, traveling, meeting at gloryholes, parks, homeless tents, etc.

Love to eat anon loads from your pregnant pussy. Neg Daddy here who owns a sissy bottom gurl. 

When I’m a bottom:

When I’m in a cinema, cruising area etc, I prefer a quick ‘cum and dump’ in my ass, and don’t like it too much if the guy keeps fucking for a long time. Maybe also because I generally do a shallow clean beforehand in that setting.

For longer ‘dates’ I generally do a thorough cleaning and I can enjoy a good long fuck. I must say there have been occasions where the fucker was really without any inspiration or just wasn’t enjoying/into it. When that happens I just rather have them quickly cum and leave. But luckily mostly the long fucks have been sublime. And despite it taking a long time, they still made me enjoy the fuck extremely well, making me moan like a little bitch. Just good (talented) fuckers.

When I’m a top:

I can usually cum 2-3 times relative quick in a short timeframe, so I don’t mind having quick fucks. Sometimes I prefer that as I like it to fuck an ass with cum in it, clean and simple. However, when I see that a bottom can fully go into the fuck and just enjoy being a bottom, I want to postpone my cum usually. Just enjoying the moment together and being ‘raw’ with each other. Usually, I cum a lot more when I fuck for a long while, so that’s an added bonus to it.

When I’m cruising for sex I prefer cumming quick as a top. I’m not into the long fucks in that setting.

When I'm hosting a hotel session just want as many loads as possible. But it can be good to have someone who takes a long time between dumps to keep my hole open and yearning. Other than that 30-45 mins is usually enough. Unless he plans on using me for a few hours - Suck, fuck, piss, making me his bitch.

3 hours ago, bisexualguy1978 said:

I can usually cum 2-3 times relative quick in a short timeframe, so I don’t mind having quick fucks. Sometimes I prefer that as I like it to fuck an ass with cum in it, clean and simple.

This caught my attention because most guys once they blow their load are done for the evening. There are exceptions and some guys can fuck until they cum, and without pulling out slowly keep fucking until they are hard again and fuck until they cum for a second time. I had a fuck buddy  like who came twice every time we fucked. But these situations are rare and most guys once they cum they're gone.

3 hours ago, bisexualguy1978 said:

When I’m a top:

I can usually cum 2-3 times relative quick in a short timeframe,

Can you cum inside a hole, change your pace for a moment, and then keep going and cum a second time? Are you taking about a one-on-one situation or at a bathhouse where where you fuck and cum 2-3 times? Just curious and turns me on, but it's not common

On 11/16/2021 at 4:41 PM, hungry_hole said:

Can you cum inside a hole, change your pace for a moment, and then keep going and cum a second time? Are you taking about a one-on-one situation or at a bathhouse where where you fuck and cum 2-3 times? Just curious and turns me on, but it's not common

In general yes, but not 100% of the time. Mentally I need to be in a pretty horny state, which also depends a little on the bottom (if we have a good click, if I see he enjoys the fuck etc.)

I can cum again fucking if I slow my pace for a minute or two first, my dick usually stays relatively hard so I can be careful to not let my dick slip out. Usually, I can cum again in about 5-10 minutes of fucking.

For the period I slow my pace for a while, I’ll try to introduce a little play with the bottom, like being verbal, slap his ass, get some cum off the shaft of my dick and offer that to the bottom to lick, etc. That usually gets me back in the proper mental state and allows me to come a second time from cumming.

To come a third time I do need to stop fucking, and give my dick a little rest. Usually, I try to switch to oral for a while. It is more difficult to cum from fucking, for the third time, and sometimes I pull out t jerk and make myself cum. Depending on the bottom I’ll always try to deposit my cum in his ass still or in the mouth.

But like I said, this is not in 100% of the cases. When I’m 1-on-1. I can do this much more easily, as I can have that interaction with the bottom, to keep me horny and hard. In a bathhouse, or for me more commonly cruising area, I can cum a 2nd time if the bottom is a real cumslut (so again good interaction), but this only happens on rare occasions. Usually, there will be other guys that cannot wait to get into the action as well. That ‘pressure’ prevents me from continuing. Only if there are only  ‘watchers’ I can do it.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 8:19 AM, b8budj said:

Although I can cum really fast, I prefer to take a long time edging inside a hole, grunting, flexing, getting verbal with my bottom. I prefer a deeper intensity over a pump and dump. Long connected session. After unloading, playing and going another round or 3. I have had the opportunity to do this with a few other tops, where we get to pass the bottom back and forth, but I hope to soon. Would love to do this with a bottom who understands that his duty is to keep serving our cock needs. Pushing all of our limits for more sex, pumping in more cum.

As a bottom, this would be my favorite way to have sex, especially if i am being shared.  Have been shared by guys and ladies (best) and ad-hoc gangbangs a few times too.  Love the verbal humiliation, being an object, totally ignored except for sex service.  And some rimming, piss and other related sexual activities for my holes.

What I notice is, it depends on what the bottom is looking for. If it’s a anon cum dump session he wants to get flooded and if one top is marathon fucking him he will be sore but no loads in him. If it’s like a one on one encounter they want to be marathon fucked and bent like pretzels lol.  I take a while to cum so what I do during cum dump sessions is I fuck the bottom for a while then I let another top cut in and then just take turns so the bottom can still get loaded up. 

Edited by revemupman
  • Like 1