Grindr regular

BottomCockSlut

He's older, about 50, barely speaks any english, so we have limited talking fuck sessions.   Has a grindr with no profile and no profile pic, but I live in a small town and he was only 700ft away from me, so when I first started using Grindr,  I thought what the hell.  I'm one of these guys where, if I like your cock, you can fuck me, and I don't really need to see your face first or anything.   The first encounter was kinda boring.  Banged me and it was ok, only lasted a few minutes.   After being a little disappointed,  I stopped messaging him for a while and couldn't find ANY other grindr guys willing to come over (I only host).    One day I was super fucking horny and was willing to just deal with ANY cock in my ass, even if it wasn't a great fucking.    So I responded to his last message and told him to come over.   He was a little more rough, but he had slipped in without a condom.  I'm normally a bit more selective of who I let fuck me raw, but I let it happen and found his raw cock to feel very nice up my ass.  I was on my knees and he went at it for a little while, and blew it in my mouth.  I swallowed it and laid on the couch feeling more satisfied than the last time,    After that I decided I'd let him fuck me raw any time, and he comes over any time I ask at the drop of a hat.  His sessions grew better, and eventually he was either fully comfortable or was no longer holding back, because I got up to regular poundings of about 30 minutes or so.  Usually with a load in my mouth or on my back or belly.  He is a BIG cummer too, which I love.  

Well, last time, which was a couple weeks ago now, he was a little extra rough with me.  I set my phone up to record, and I'm glad I did. He walked in, told me to get on my knees, and fucked me without a word for 20 or so minutes.  It was hard and deep, and finally he blew his load in me.   It's rare I get to take a creampie, but I've loved it in every single instance.   This one, after he left I turned toward the camera and pushed it out of my ass.  I LOVED how much it was.  A nice, full, load.   He put his clothes on and left, so I pulled out one of my toys and fucked my creampied ass with it and came so hard.  

Chavez2.jpg

Chavez2a.jpg

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...