Active FUCK week

bihairy

I am not sure if it is because we've had warmer than normal weather and it feels like spring, or if I'm just tired of Covid but...I have had a great fuck week.  On Monday I met a guy on Grdr and went to his place. He was younger and looking for daddy seed.  He left his door open and I came in. He was bent over a bean bag chair naked and ready. My cock sprang to life. I dropped my clothes and started to rub my cock against his ass and hole. He pushed back on me as he was in need of cock and cum. I needed to shoot  loads and was hard in a minute. I slid my cock deep inside his hole. I started to pump and fuck his hole. It felt so damn good.  Warm and wet.  My cock was dripping pre cum inside him because he asked if I had cum. I told him no, but was enjoying his hole and was going to drop my load deep inside. He squeezed his hole milking my cock.  I really couldn't hold back. My cock and balls spasm and I started to shoot my load inside. He pushed back on my cock and I pushed deeper inside. He squeezed me and got every drop.  We thanked each other and I got dressed and left.

On Tuesday I was invite to fuck a "son" with a bear bud of mine. I had initially met the "son" and fucked him 1 on 1 several times. I arranged for the bear and boy to do an initial 3 way some months back. They really hit it off. Kissing sucking fucking. Even when I had to leave they kept going.  So now the son goes to see the bear and they do 1 on 1 and sometimes invite me also. (I think I should get a matchmaker fee?)  Any way, we both fucked and bred boy over and over and over. He had at least 4 loads in him. Bear is vers and wanted a load from me too. Of course I had to oblige. I fucked and shot a load deep in bear hole.  We agreed to do it again in a week or two.

Wednesday I had been talking to guy (26yo hottie that loves daddy cock and seed.) and he wanted me to come over and drop a quick load. He said it was his birthday but he had a short amount of time because of work.  I walked in and hottie 26yo as naked and ass up.  His hole was already lubed and ready for me. I played with his ass and balls.  He had a beautiful body and cock too. I slid inside and fucked his hole good. He got on his back and had legs on my shoulders as I pounded him. He looked into my eyes while  we were fucking and started jerking off. "pound me hard daddy" he said. "load up your son. I need daddy seed"  I pounded his hole hard. My cock spasms began and I exploded deep inside him. His eyes rolled back as he felt my pulsing dick.  His cock also started to shoot a huge rope of cum all over his stomach.  It felt amazing to be inside his hole as my orgasm was fading and feel his as tighten down on my hard cock when he came.  I slowly pulled out missing his hole but he was short on time.  I got dressed and left and hope he reaches back out for a replay.

Today, I went to a local xxx bookstore because I was horny Again!  My cock wouldn't go down. I kept thinking of sex.  The more I get the more I want/need.  I paid my money and watched a movie.  The glory hole was large and a youngish cub came in the the other booth.  He motioned for my cock. Immediately, my cock was in his mouth. An amazing, I mean truly amazing mouth and tongue licked and sucked my cock rock hard.  I leaned into the hole and let him work on me. It felt so amazing. After a bit I slowly pulled back and asked if he wanted fucked.  He said no, he would rather suck.  I said ok and back my cock went into that amazing mouth with his tongue swirling around my cock head. Up and down the shaft. I was in heaven. But to be honest I have trouble cumming the way and really wanted to fuck ass.  I pulled back and said thanks but I really wanted to fuck.  He said ok, lets fuck. He turned around and his ass was up against the hole. My cock was so rock hard.  I slid my cock up his crack.  I put my cock in his hole. He must have lubed it because I slid right inside. I fucked and pumped. I was loving the feeling. His mouth was amazing but his hole was even better.  I fucked and fucked. I couldn't hold back and shot a big load deep inside his hole. He moved back on my dick and pushed me deeper inside as I pushed into him.  I stayed inside and neither of us moved. I slowly started to fuck a bit more as my cock softened.  I thanked him and thanked me for the load. I got dressed and left.

Tomorrow is Friday. I don't know if I'll get any ass or not but,  what a week!  BH

IMG_0115.JPG

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2