Sore Throat after blowjobs?

1000GUYS

Hey guys... i made a topic last saturday talking about my 11 dicks sucked in a bathhouse... ok... idk if its the first time i did it, i dont know if i exaggerated... but after that i got a sore throat, i really bad one... it has been almost a week and its getting better now...

i remind one guy with a really thick dick that forced me to deep throat him, but he did it with violence and it hurted... i didnt know i would get sore from it...

Yesterday i went to hospital and took my first penicilin injection, now im better

but im afraid of sucking and deep throat again... i thought i got an oral STI but i dont think so... im so UNLUCKY 😄

Edited by 1000GUYS

Never had that happen, but then again the best I ever did was two guys fucking my throat. Hopefully someday I can reply back to this with some real experience!

But, maybe some mouthwash or (my personal favorite) swallowing some apple cider vinegar afterwards. Sounds painful if you have a sore throat (pain is a fetish of mine) but I do believe it helps. I swallow some each day and it may help combat any infections. But you did the right thing by going to a doctor, if I had a sore throat for a week, I would do the same.

Occupational hazard. I like to wear my open mouth gag so my Alpha can brutally skull fuck my throat. One buddy in particular punches his massive helmet and thick cock through my tonsils and down my throat. It's well inflamed by the time he floods my throat with his sperm. Later when my throat is aching I remember how much he enjoyed fucking my mouth and how much I enjoyed serving him. You gotta be prepared to suffer to satisfy your alpha's lust.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

Occupational hazard. I like to wear my open mouth gag so my Alpha can brutally skull fuck my throat. One buddy in particular punches his massive helmet and thick cock through my tonsils and down my throat. It's well inflamed by the time he floods my throat with his sperm. Later when my throat is aching I remember how much he enjoyed fucking my mouth and how much I enjoyed serving him. You gotta be prepared to suffer to satisfy your alpha's lust.

a little honey and hot herbal tea

small price to pay for an Alpha's pleausre

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, faglory said:

a little honey and hot herbal tea

small price to pay for an Alpha's pleausre

Absolutely. Do you think your alpha gives a flying fuck about your pain. All he cared about was fucking your face and emptying his balls in you throat.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Absolutely. Do you think your alpha gives a flying fuck about your pain. All he cared about was fucking your face and emptying his balls in you throat.

exactly

some "nice guys" will make a comment about feeling bad about it

won't stop them from doing it all over again

thank fuck!

On 11/12/2020 at 10:14 PM, 1000GUYS said:

Hey guys... i made a topic last saturday talking about my 11 dicks sucked in a bathhouse... ok... idk if its the first time i did it, i dont know if i exaggerated... but after that i got a sore throat, i really bad one... it has been almost a week and its getting better now...

i remind one guy with a really thick dick that forced me to deep throat him, but he did it with violence and it hurted... i didnt know i would get sore from it...

Yesterday i went to hospital and took my first penicilin injection, now im better

but im afraid of sucking and deep throat again... i thought i got an oral STI but i dont think so... im so UNLUCKY 😄

From your description, it sounds like you may have gotten strep throat. If that's the case, the bacteria may have been present before your bathhouse visit and the face fucking allowed the infection to take hold. More likely, the bacteria may have been passed by one of the cocks you had lodged in your throat. (One of the potential dangers of bathhouses is that you never know how many mouths or asses a cock has been in before it enters yours. Bacteria can spread to multiple people without anyone knowing.) 

If you want to reduce the risk of infections in the future, your could try gargling with a mouthwash that says it kills bacteria after you play. (Other things some people use are salt water rinses, apple cider vinegar, and cask-strength vodka. All those change the Ph of the throat to make it an unfriendly environment for bacteria. The alcohol in vodka also can kill off some of the bacteria if it's in contact long enough.)

To soothe a sore throat, gargling with salt water or drinking tea with honey and/or lemon may help. And of course, if you suspect an STI or other infection, going to the doctor for antibiotics is the best option.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 11/13/2020 at 3:14 AM, 1000GUYS said:

Totally had a sore throat for a bunch of days after a keen night at the sauna.

it calmed down of its own but turned out I’d just been way too eager to get cock down my throat at the time.

test fine, it wasn’t bugs so over the course of the following weeks I just went easy. Drank plenty of fluids (before taking fluids 😈) and that helped

a mate suggested the tiniest amount of lube can help, but universally as others here have said - practice practice practice.

also I enjoy being in control so that stopped anyone smashing my throat until I was ready; that helped.

with cv I’m more worried about being out of practice I do so love  being Vers....

For me, there are two kinds of sore throat i can get from cock sucking. 

One is the muscle ache of taking a cock in my throat, that's just normal it seems. To me, my throat is just my front pussy and just needs to open and relax to take a Mans cock. Of course, size is going to affect that, as well as how aggressive the Top is. i'm not much into getting aggressively face fucked. Sucking cock is the one bottom activity where it makes sense to me to be in control.  Getting fucked? i never wanna be in control, sucking cock is something i can do for my Top when He is not needing to fuck. 

The other is skin irritation, like an infection sore throat that feels surface.  It takes a little time for an infection to take hold and to feel it's effects. i have found that if the sharp soreness happens quickly, sometimes right after sucking, it is because the Top has been using something like hand lotion as a lube on His cock. When you read the label on most hand lotion containers, they invariably read: "not for internal use."   Not good for fucking, definitely not good for sucking. It can really irritate the throat. 

Gurgle you mouth/ throat in strong saltwater, the saltwater is antibacterial because it’s kills most bacteria it’s also great if you have a normal cold sore throat.

Take 2 spoonful salt and dissolve in a normal size glad of water. Take a mouthful and wipe the head back and gurgle in 15 sec and spit it out (one of the only time I don’t swallow)and repeat. 

If the throat is sore because the dick was big and it was rough, I recommend rest a bit and maybe eat soft food next day or two or better training lots of training so the throat get used take big things.

Edited by BBottom28
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 5:37 PM, funpozbottom said:

From your description, it sounds like you may have gotten strep throat. If that's the case, the bacteria may have been present before your bathhouse visit and the face fucking allowed the infection to take hold. More likely, the bacteria may have been passed by one of the cocks you had lodged in your throat. (One of the potential dangers of bathhouses is that you never know how many mouths or asses a cock has been in before it enters yours. Bacteria can spread to multiple people without anyone knowing.) 

If you want to reduce the risk of infections in the future, your could try gargling with a mouthwash that says it kills bacteria after you play. (Other things some people use are salt water rinses, apple cider vinegar, and cask-strength vodka. All those change the Ph of the throat to make it an unfriendly environment for bacteria. The alcohol in vodka also can kill off some of the bacteria if it's in contact long enough.)

To soothe a sore throat, gargling with salt water or drinking tea with honey and/or lemon may help. And of course, if you suspect an STI or other infection, going to the doctor for antibiotics is the best option.

I often have a sore throat after sucking many cocks.  From what you say yeah it probably is sensible as never too sure where they have been before sucking!