Thrombosed hemorrhoids - open discussion and questions (might get a bit disgusting sorry)

On 11/15/2020 at 1:32 AM, drscorpio said:

Straining to take a shit or sitting on the toilet seat too long can cause hemorrhoids. I don't think douching in and of itself can. 

I get hemorrhoids occasionally. They generally go away within a few days. I find that Preparation H works really well on them. 

I did have one so bad it needed surgery once as a result of a clumsy top who wouldn't listen when I told him he was hurting me. The recovery was amazingly painful. It was several months before I could enjoy getting fucked again.  

Can you tell me which kind of surgery you got?

I read that stapling renders the person unable to do anal after. And I am thinking how much does it affect a person's anal sex potential to get excision of the blood clot, or full on hemorrhoidectomy

• Moderators
5 hours ago, subpig00 said:

Can you tell me which kind of surgery you got?

I read that stapling renders the person unable to do anal after. And I am thinking how much does it affect a person's anal sex potential to get excision of the blood clot, or full on hemorrhoidectomy

I’m sorry I don’t know. The surgery was in 1994. My options given were surgery and have it be healed in 4-6 months or wait 12-18 months for it to heal on its own. I was not offered a variety of methods. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 4:13 AM, Close2MyBro said:

It was already on its way to disappear, so I don't know how much it helped, but in 2 days it was gone after I started doing this, thanks!

Now the hardened, "thrombosed" bit is gone. But some swelling is still there. And the doctor said it might take months for the swelling to be completely gone, and that anal sex might make it worse. So, I don't know what to do...

4 hours ago, subpig00 said:

It was already on its way to disappear, so I don't know how much it helped, but in 2 days it was gone after I started doing this, thanks!

Now the hardened, "thrombosed" bit is gone. But some swelling is still there. And the doctor said it might take months for the swelling to be completely gone, and that anal sex might make it worse. So, I don't know what to do...

Glad I was able to help! I'd continue with the peppercorns for at least a week. A lot of people continue to take them daily to prevent a recurrence. The swelling should go away faster now that the hardened part is gone.

Another thing that sometimes helps is keeping the area moistened with Vaseline for about a week after. One application a day should be enough. This helps reduce friction and forms an "occlusion" to keep the area most enough to heal faster.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 4:33 PM, Close2MyBro said:

Glad I was able to help! I'd continue with the peppercorns for at least a week. A lot of people continue to take them daily to prevent a recurrence. The swelling should go away faster now that the hardened part is gone.

Another thing that sometimes helps is keeping the area moistened with Vaseline for about a week after. One application a day should be enough. This helps reduce friction and forms an "occlusion" to keep the area most enough to heal faster.

Thanks

The doctor said it would take MONTHS for the swelling to go away. And adviced me against having sex. I cannot not have sex for an indefinite number of months. The thought of that makes me feel miserable.

Douched and tried dildoing myself for the first time tonight. There was a slight burning around my hole. But worse was that everytime I took the dildo out, a little bit of lube would come out red, mixed with blood. No blood on paper or on dildo, but the lube that comes out is red every time, the more I fucked myself with the dildo the redder it got. So I stopped after a while.

But the main thing is I have grapes sticking out of my hole when I squat. Which makes me think, rather than plain swelling, I have grade 1/2 hemorrhoids still, even though the thrombosis is gone.

It is coming up to two months now.

On 11/15/2020 at 12:38 PM, renovers82 said:

I used to have this problem.  A bad case of diarrhea and I’d be SOL.  Most likely, it meant a hemorrhoid.  Half the time I’d develop a thrombosis which would take 2 months to go away.  Twice, the hemorrhoids tore with the huge blood clot going everywhere.  I hear you brother...this fucking sucks. 

For me, I had a series of banding that totally worked.  Removing potential internal hemorrhoids reduces the chances and severity of external hemorrhoids. Also, there has been huge improvements in banding with the CRH O’Regan system.  When I first consented banding in 2013, I was told it would require 3 complex procedures.  In 2018, I went to a different doc trained in the newer system.  No anesthesia, no pre-op prep, totally non-surgical, super fast (literally 3 in-office visit that took less than 5 minimum appointments - my first appointment, which I though was just an intake to discuss options, resulted in my first banding), and an easy recovery time.  

I’m going on over 2 years without a hemorrhoid, and I used to get a couple every year. Try the banding - worst case it wouldn’t help. It had been a life changer for me.  Just make sure the doc is trained in the CRH O’Regan system because, while super simple, it is a new technology. 

I think I will unfortunately need to consider private care. It will cost loads, but I want my life back.

I looked up this treatment you mentioned. Looks like it's not very popular in the UK . So, I'm thinking of Rafaelo treatment. One of the sites specifically mention it is suitable for gays, which is nice to see. It will cost £2,5K... It will set me back immensely financially.

I will give it another week or something to see if it's shrinking 😕

On 1/1/2021 at 11:29 PM, Close2MyBro said:

I  had a friend with a similar problem. There's another option to removal surgery, and it involves them tying them off at the base and letting them fall off on their own. That might be a cheaper option if it's available where you live.

Yeah, I think all things considered, this Rafaelo is gonna be the best. You need to do multiple of those bandings, and there's a 50% chance it might come back. With this one it looks like only 10% recurrence rate and one single treatment.

God, I wish I enjoyed topping equally...

I'm a bit scared if it's going to "limit" my arse skills afterwards, because there will be scar tissue there. But I'm not really medically informed, don't know what impact that scar tissue might have.

I have had same problem since I was a teenager. I found Surgens who advertised something similar to the Rafaelo treatment but said i wasn't a candidate and had to have the full on removal. Try easy and everything before doing a removal surgery maybe because my hemorrhoids were bad but it took almost a year before I could have sex. I thought I was ruined. And here's the bad part the jerk surgeon didn't repair it like he said he would and forgot to remove two small ones. I still have issues with those sadly.  So im going to try the peppercorns!  Let me know how things go for you. 

10 hours ago, Rivverpig said:

I have had same problem since I was a teenager. I found Surgens who advertised something similar to the Rafaelo treatment but said i wasn't a candidate and had to have the full on removal. Try easy and everything before doing a removal surgery maybe because my hemorrhoids were bad but it took almost a year before I could have sex. I thought I was ruined. And here's the bad part the jerk surgeon didn't repair it like he said he would and forgot to remove two small ones. I still have issues with those sadly.  So im going to try the peppercorns!  Let me know how things go for you. 

Fuck, I'm sorry to hear you had such bad luck!

It looks like with this Rafaelo you recover in 4 weeks, no pain, and recurrence is nearly as low as the formal removal surgery; hence the massive cost. And more and more I read about HALO, rubber banding, etc, the more I'm convinced of just giving up that money, because those others look like short-term with high recurrence.

Why weren't you a candidate? Did they tell you the reason? And why don't you try banding or something for those remaining small ones?

Excessive douching will cause one’s bowels to become depending on enemas in order to poop. All of the symptoms that you’re describing poInt to excessive douching. So, stop the douching, get yourself a probiotic or eat lots of yogurt, and increase your water intake. In the meantime your back side needs to rest and as someone else pointed out, sometimes you need to take your sports car out of service for maintenance .

• Thanks 1

On 11/15/2020 at 12:38 PM, renovers82 said:

I used to have this problem.  A bad case of diarrhea and I’d be SOL.  Most likely, it meant a hemorrhoid.  Half the time I’d develop a thrombosis which would take 2 months to go away.  Twice, the hemorrhoids tore with the huge blood clot going everywhere.  I hear you brother...this fucking sucks. 

For me, I had a series of banding that totally worked.  Removing potential internal hemorrhoids reduces the chances and severity of external hemorrhoids. Also, there has been huge improvements in banding with the CRH O’Regan system.  When I first consented banding in 2013, I was told it would require 3 complex procedures.  In 2018, I went to a different doc trained in the newer system.  No anesthesia, no pre-op prep, totally non-surgical, super fast (literally 3 in-office visit that took less than 5 minimum appointments - my first appointment, which I though was just an intake to discuss options, resulted in my first banding), and an easy recovery time.  

I’m going on over 2 years without a hemorrhoid, and I used to get a couple every year. Try the banding - worst case it wouldn’t help. It had been a life changer for me.  Just make sure the doc is trained in the CRH O’Regan system because, while super simple, it is a new technology. 

So, in the end doctor found my case much smaller than I thought and I only got banded. It doesn't really specify anywhere or the doctor didn't say what system of banding. But he said I should be able to go back to my sex life with no problems in 2-3 weeks. God, I miss taking cocks and loads in me! I sincerely hope this will be over then with no unforseen issues!

Edited by subpig00

3 hours ago, subpig00 said:

So, in the end doctor found my case much smaller than I thought and I only got banded. It doesn't really specify anywhere or the doctor didn't say what system of banding. But he said I should be able to go back to my sex life with no problems in 2-3 weeks. God, I miss taking cocks and loads in me! I sincerely hope this will be over then with no unforseen issues!

I'm glad that you're seeing light at the end of the tunnel now.. so to speak lol.

On 11/14/2020 at 6:32 PM, drscorpio said:

Straining to take a shit or sitting on the toilet seat too long can cause hemorrhoids. I don't think douching in and of itself can. 

I get hemorrhoids occasionally. They generally go away within a few days. I find that Preparation H works really well on them. 

I did have one so bad it needed surgery once as a result of a clumsy top who wouldn't listen when I told him he was hurting me. The recovery was amazingly painful. It was several months before I could enjoy getting fucked again.  

I had something similar happen to me. During my last week in Chicago before I moved out to rural Oregon, I took as much cock as I could get. I knew my new home was not going to be the cornucopia of cock that I had grown accustomed to. My last top was my favorite dom daddy that I used to like to rut with. I told him I had a couple of tender spots from marathon fucking I had been enjoying.  Big mistake. He got off on seeing me wince and moan. So he just really reamed me viciously and deliciously. That night big hemorrhoid.

By the time I got on an airplane and flew out to Oregon it had become a fissure. I didn't need surgery thank God. But for the next month every time I took a shit it was like I was passing the Sun out of my butthole. All I could do to handle pain was either scream or laugh, and often both. It took over a month to heal.

That said I have had some thrombosed hemorrhoids that have gone away on their own. I know this sounds counterintuitive but the more regularly I stretch my hole the more infrequent are hemorhoid occurrences.

I concur with Dr. Scorpio  that most occurrences are caused by straining to shit.  But people also sometimes strain badly  when they have not cleaned out correctly. After long bouts with the hose guys will also strain and the muscles can cramp or involuntarily push out so hard  that cause hemorrhoids,  fissures, and even in extreme cases prolapse.

Also if you're taking an extremely long time to clean out it causes irritation and swelling in the sensitive area around your butthole. The extreme clean out also drys out that tissue quite a bit. If you're doing a deep deep booty  clean I recommend using a combination of Imodium t stop your stomach muscles from contracting and also milk of magnesia, which removes air pockets as well as absorb mucus. I usually start doing that the night before at bedtime in order in order keep everything nice and dry and stable in my alimentary canal.

And then when you use the hose only put in a half cup of water approximately,  room temperature hold it for 15-20 seconds and gentle release. Next time use a cup of water and repeat, and then a cup-and-a-half, and each time just a half cup added. This way you incrementally release smaller gentler amounts of poo.  Many use too much water initially and that just jams an inner tsunami of brown water and floaters up above the first and second bends in the colon and intestines.

Just when you think you're done and you have celebrated a couple of clear water false readings, boom goes the dynamite and you are back to square one if you are lucky. If you are unlucky, it can come back at some soul crushing time;  like on the bus, in a church pew,  Act II of Hamlet, when trying on jogging pants, or even more likely when your top pushes just a little past that first bend with his dick and releases the Kracken! You just shit dicked your top, somebodies bed/sling/church pew, yourself and probably blew out a couple candles and flattened some tires. Hard to exit that scene with your dignity. 

If you regularly take pscyleum husk supplements, and use the gradual gradient cleanout technique, you should cut the length of your cleaning sessions drastically. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1