First Outdoor Public Sex

SFSloppyAznBottom

Went to Buena Vista Park last night to try my luck. Been there twice and nothing happened, but three time's a charm.

The action mainly happened on a wooden path with a row of railing. I grabbed the first cock I saw, kneeled down and sucked it passionately. Couldn't really tell the identity of the guy, but he had an average cock that's just right to start off. After a few minutes, I dropped my pants and turned my butt to him, leaning on the railing. He put his cock inside my pre-lubed ass easily. A big crowd gathered to us, as we were fucking alongside two other guys. Line was formed, as tops were waiting for their turn.

The first guy stopped and moved on to the bottom next to me. A shorter middle aged white guy walked up to me, held my hand to his cock confidently. It was a rock hard fat 8.5. I sloppily sucked his fresh tasting meat, then shoved it right into my ass as I took a few deep hits of poppers. He penetrated my hole for about 15 minutes, then pulled it out and said he needed a break. A younger Asian guy with a 6 inch quickly put his dick inside me right after the 2nd guy pulled out. While not being nearly as big, he made it up with skill and passion. The crowd grew bigger as we both made a lot of noises. He moaned loudly as he flooded my hole with the first load of the night- the cum flow onto my legs and pants like a stream. 

I was about to wipe it off and take a break, but a taller, fit asian guy held me against the railing, pressing his thick 7 inch into me. He was the most aggressive top for the night, calling me a dirty slut and names. "You like being raped like this don't you?" He said, while raping my hole like a mad dog.  He lasted pretty long and was wearing me out, until he donated his sperm inside my hole. I pulled my pants up and was ready to leave, a tall older white guy came and politely asked if he could fuck me. I touched his cock and felt a big 8 inch, so I dropped my pants again and let him claimed that ass.

In about an hour, I took 5 dicks and 2 loads. Before I called an Uber, a handsome blonde, blue eyed doctor on BBRT said he would love to use a wet used hole like mine. I went to his place, he was waiting naked with a hard nice average cock. I get naked and get on all four, as he aggressively fucked me in doggy. He came pretty quickly, we cuddled for a bit. We started kissing, his cock got hard again. We fucked in missionary for the rest of the hour.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Moderators

I used to fucking *love* Buena Vista when I lived in the Haight. Didn't get quite as wild as I would now, I'm sure - that was back in the late 90s and so a lot riskier. But it was so hot...  GG park, too.

• Piggy 2

First time in the Woods - seeing 2 males ( Black and White ) having sex - the white fem boy sucking a huge black dick !  I been watching my mother sucking black dicks - now my chance in sucking a Black dick - seeing what it is All about !  I did and became friends - transforming into a Fem Boy - calling my hole a pussy !

• Upvote 1