Chastity

9 months is a long time. I did 26 weeks a few years ago. 

Yesterday was my 8 weeks of being locked up. 

I still don't think I am any nearer to being unlocked, but who knows, it only takes one message from an itchy guy. 

Edited by jamie6369

5 hours ago, melvin0095 said:

I have just taken the plunge and used my first cage.   Had it on  few hours a day the last week.  So far love it.

Always good to hear - build up your time then try and stay locked for a week. LOL after that, you'll be wondering to yourself "perhaps I could stay locked for xxx" 

• Like 3

Years ago when I was married I was my wife’s sissy cuckold and was locked up for a couple years and I loved it! She would let me out once a month if she felt I deserved it and I had 5 minutes to JO and make myself cum while she humiliated me If I was unable to cum she locked me back up until the next month. 
She was a cruel mistress but I loved every minute of it. 

I hope I'm posting in the right area.

I've seen pics of younger guys having cages on their cocks. I get that. Either they or someone else has the key. But recently I've seen pics of younger guys with a steel plug with a lock in their butts. Hot looking! But do they keep these in 24/7? What are they really called? Do they take them out when they have to use the washroom? Simple questions here. Thanks for any replies!

I've been locked for 9 days now and it's my first time being locked for more than just a few hours. Usually I'd only lock up for a hook up but I wanted to push myself and see how long I could go. I'm not gonna lie its getting pretty difficult at this point. I'm horny all the time and constantly want cock in me every hour of the day. I dont know how long I'll stay locked for but I'm having fun in the meantime.

20201126_114754.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1