Chastity

11 Days - Good boy @subBottomKink. You know Sir's exact feelings on a boy's dick; it should as a bare minimum during play be covered with a Jockstrap, and potentially be locked also. Sir is very pleased you took his order and ran with it.

Just reading you say you can now serve Men for as long as they need you to as your horniness remains entact with this applicable route of orgasm for a true sub has made Sir's curved Dick HARD! 

Well done - This will now only get better! 🔐🐷

• Like 3

17 days. Due to staying with family for a few days, this became like torture. But I still did it.

I finally got to stick toys up my ass tonight. Managed to take the full length of a big toy I’ve never managed before. The inside of my rubber jock was swimming in cum afterwards!

Can I ask, does it ever get to the point where you can forcefully shoot cum through anal stimulation? Or will it just continue to leak out? Part of me would love to feel that muscle contraction and my cock throbbing. And yet I’m loving the fact that I can’t do that anymore, that it’s all about my cunt now. The staying horny afterwards is a blessing and a curse. I think it would be a lot easier without covid and I could just find someone (anyone) to breed me every couple of days for release.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 12:48 AM, subBottomKink said:

Can I ask a silly question? I assume you guys eventually just cum on autopilot, teenage wet dream style?

This had happened to me 1st time after 6 month I got my dicklet locked and then kept repeating every other week or so. It was rather humbling when I had to clean the mess and change the bed sheets afterwards. 

I've utterly loved it. 💦💞😅

• Like 2

On 12/14/2020 at 6:48 PM, subBottomKink said:

Can I ask a silly question? I assume you guys eventually just cum on autopilot, teenage wet dream style?

Not a silly question. Usually not always. Sometimes a boy just won't cum and needs to be milked. Also when getting a cage and training for long term chastity, make sure the ball ring is snug but with a little give, because balls might swell a bit due to lack of ejaculation, which can become very uncomfortable and cause mild pain due to constriction

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, find91 said:

Not a silly question. Usually not always. Sometimes a boy just won't cum and needs to be milked. Also when getting a cage and training for long term chastity, make sure the ball ring is snug but with a little give, because balls might swell a bit due to lack of ejaculation, which can become very uncomfortable and cause mild pain due to constriction

Let's be clear that some men enjoy seeing their locked boys genitals react to their state like this and in discomfort. This can often be the signal for them to restrain and prostate milk them to give them fluid release without sexual satisfaction. Others might see it as the time for them to have their locked boy gang-fucked and bred intensely to wire up his orgasm fully to his cunt. There are options for key-holders and dominants to enhance their power and pleasure.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

Let's be clear that some men enjoy seeing their locked boys genitals react to their state like this and in discomfort. This can often be the signal for them to restrain and prostate milk them to give them fluid release without sexual satisfaction. Others might see it as the time for them to have their locked boy gang-fucked and bred intensely to wire up his orgasm fully to his cunt. There are options for key-holders and dominants to enhance their power and pleasure.

Oh yes please to any and all of this

2 hours ago, blackrobe said:

Nicely put

• Like 2

56 days for me into chastity ! 

Me and my slut friend started together. First we aimed at one month and then went for two. 

I can t tell you yet what I will decide after teat because on one side I m loving it and I feel it s the right thing for me, but on another hand it s quite demanding and not always confortable. We will discuss it and maybe go for some days or weeks unlocked. But I will come back to lock it quickly, that s for sure. Don t use it anyway.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 6:57 PM, subBottomKink said:

I’ve ordered my chastity cage after obtaining my Dom’s permission. I went for the one pictured here, which I’m hoping will remove all stimulation from my dick. Can’t wait to put it on and show Him!

386E65D9-3CD3-4DF6-A4C9-45E6185EB3AD.jpeg

This is the one I’m moving to... The Munchkin inverted. My clit belongs inverted. 

EB6BE0E5-1BAF-4C7A-B3D2-BDCDE7AB1953.jpeg

• Like 1

I love being locked up in chastity both penis and anal. My cock is good for peeing only. I can only get off by ass play. I had a spell of CBT fun which left ny cock in a pitiful deformed condition..My balls are big and close to my body that i cant find chastity that fits. can someone point me.....in the right directions?-92494652.thumb.jpg.571ce803f1f6b255d0f4c11274a286ae.jpggallery_42197_5881_764953.thumb.jpg.333d0a620c142be0667b7d649087f464.jpgIMG_20170212_023851705.thumb.jpg.a6d2f2b826236042f1cf03fa1d0add93.jpgreceived_1001568160312188.thumb.jpeg.7d43c7726520c77c93999b55ac92d9d1.jpegIMG_20201011_235907337.thumb.jpg.5de6bc5918695ae4e75b97f1f628c4c3.jpg

• Like 1