Chastity

On 6/9/2021 at 6:47 PM, bottomjez said:

It is not everytime and have only done it myself with dildos but i pound my ass and if i "cum" a variety of things happen, all very pleasurable: 

1. i squirt pee all over 
  2. i squirt prostate fluid- similar to cum but way less thick
  3. i shoot/ooze out semen
  4. nothing comes out, i just orgasm, may leak slightly

Compared to a regular orgasm, its similar in that i reach a point of no return, but big differences are:

1. what comes out
  2. i have way less control getting there, some days its 2 min, other days nothing but so close lol
  3. i have no refractory period, i orgasm and want another
  4. it keeps me horny pretty much 24/7 

Perfect description of caged orgasms ! Could not have explained it better.

• Like 1

Guest KptNLine
On 6/9/2021 at 12:47 PM, bottomjez said:

It is not everytime and have only done it myself with dildos but i pound my ass and if i "cum" a variety of things happen, all very pleasurable: 

1. i squirt pee all over 
  2. i squirt prostate fluid- similar to cum but way less thick
  3. i shoot/ooze out semen
  4. nothing comes out, i just orgasm, may leak slightly

Compared to a regular orgasm, its similar in that i reach a point of no return, but big differences are:

1. what comes out
  2. i have way less control getting there, some days its 2 min, other days nothing but so close lol
  3. i have no refractory period, i orgasm and want another
  4. it keeps me horny pretty much 24/7 

This is beautiful and such a perfect description of caged orgasms. My Husband and I call them “fagasms” - hope that doesn’t offend anyone. It honestly feels like the way it’s meant to be for me. I “officially” went permanent back in February on the date of our anniversary, and He teased at the idea of unlocking me “one last time.” In the end, He kept me locked in chastity for Him, which was, of course, the right decision. It’s just about 9 months since my last unlocked orgasm and I couldn’t be happier. My dicklet seems as if it’s learned not to bother getting hard at this point - I get hard initially when I’m sucking Him off but I almost immediately go soft. I might be a little “engorged,” but it’s almost like my dicklet knows exactly how much room it has to grow and it doesn’t bother going much further. That or I’ve just gotten so used to the gentle pulling on my balls from attempted locked erections that I don’t feel them anymore. Like bottomjez, I may “squirt” a bit of prostate fluid, dribble cum in a steady stream or flow or have a completely dry orgasm. I’ve never experienced squirting pee but I’ve heard of this. And just like bottomjez, I have virtually no control over when a fagasm happens for me - I might have 2 or 3 in one fuck and then go weeks or even months without experiencing one. Definitely still horny and definitely no refractory period at all. I remember when I used to cum with my dicklet, my hole would get tight and anal would stop feeling good - it would almost be painful. Now, when I cum, it’s almost like anal gets even more pleasurable. Just an encouragement to everyone out there considering this - you CAN do this. Best decision my Husband and I ever made.

A key utility of chastity is "it keeps me horny pretty much 24/7". It's especially good for key holding breeders with high libidos to have their boy in this state. They can fuck them until they seed them and know when they get hard again their boy will be just as hungry for him, if not more so.

If hunger is the best sauce, denial is the best foreplay.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 2:33 PM, timfreo said:

Chastity is the best thing Ive ever done. Having my cock locked away, totally unable to cum, makes me horny 24/7 and totally focussed on my ass as the centre of my sexuality. A caged sub needs to learn to orgasm from a Tops cock pounding his G Spot. 

have u thought about castration or a penectomy (penis removal) and go smooth.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KptNLine
1 hour ago, timfreo said:

Rock hard but contained. Over 3 months now without cumming 

IMG20210705075448.jpg

And when that orgasm finally happens for you, it will happen the right way. Locked up tight with a Man pounding your hole. :-) 

• 2 weeks later...