Chastity

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/13/2020 at 9:53 PM, PowerTopper said:

I love seeing little cum addicted sluts locked in a cage while I fuck my unborn kids in it's daycare center pussybdsmlr-97352-mIh6cf3F7C.thumb.jpg.800eae28580944a79d95b0b4bfce373a.jpg

Can you please lock me up and train me? I have a Vice cage by Locked in Lust but no one to actually lock me in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a website that sells used chastity devices?

I tried a few of the quality (expensive) chastity devices and had a few purchases that didn't fit.  I know there are guys out there in the same situation.  I'd love to sell some of the ones that don't fit.  At a discount, of course, and try to get some of my money back.  Or even try a few other styles without forking out the big bucks.

I tried Ebay but I can only find commercial sellers of new (cheap) products.  I'm looking for parts for the expensive brands (CBX, Kink3D, etc.).