Chastity

Guest KptNLine
1 minute ago, timfreo said:

Chastity is important. Long term life long Chastity for true subs. Our ass is the centre of our sexuality. We should only cum when a real man is fucking us. Cock cages reinforce this.

I couldn't agree more and am so happy to see so many others embracing chastity. Truly the best decision my Husband and I ever made was to keep me locked. Always love meeting others into this wonderful and healthy kink and lifestyle that has so many benefits for both partners. 

1 hour ago, KptNLine said:

I couldn't agree more and am so happy to see so many others embracing chastity. Truly the best decision my Husband and I ever made was to keep me locked. Always love meeting others into this wonderful and healthy kink and lifestyle that has so many benefits for both partners. 

You are a lucky Sub to have such a wonderful Dom Husband. #foreverlocked

On 11/24/2020 at 8:18 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

I unlocked to clean my cage and then proceeded to jack off. Edged myself then put the cage back on. Why? Because locked sluts like me don’t choose when to cum. 

Locked sluts shouldn't even jack off period.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest KptNLine
14 minutes ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Exactly. I actually, pre lock, would jack off with my underwear and was doing that when I smacked myself and said, “silly faggot, you’re not supposed to be doing that.”

Before locking, years and years ago, I discovered the concept of ruined orgasms - and although I was still jerking off at that point, I began regularly ruining my own orgasms. I agree that the ultimate goal for most locked boys is to avoid jerking off altogether, but I think we all get there in our own time. My Husband and I experimented, played with and trained me in chastity for almost 3 years before committing to it as a full time lifestyle for me. So I think everyone gets there, it just takes time.

Me now. Cock is always getting hard, trying to break out. 

But instead I'm going down to a cage half the size of this next week to restrict any swelling. It has a urethral Catheter too  for my piss and precum I haven't cum since Sept 6 when the cage went on after I blew. 

IMG_20201130_133348_761.jpg

On 12/4/2020 at 12:20 AM, BabyBobby said:

I locked up for Locktober but haven't wanted to unlock yet.  I love how horny and sluty i get.

I know how you feel. Since locking up I've become so much more submissive and slutty. Constantly horny all day just wanting to suck cock and get fucked. I've hooked up with more guys being locked then I have in a long time. Before locking whenever I'd get horny I'd just jerk off and be fine with it but now with no relief I need to get it from other real men

• Upvote 1

On 12/5/2020 at 6:34 PM, faglick said:

I know how you feel. Since locking up I've become so much more submissive and slutty. Constantly horny all day just wanting to suck cock and get fucked. I've hooked up with more guys being locked then I have in a long time. Before locking whenever I'd get horny I'd just jerk off and be fine with it but now with no relief I need to get it from other real men

Same. My nub was made to be locked in chastity and I become the No Loads Refused cumslut I am because of my cage. And it’s glorious. 

i like chastity too but only for short locks.

bought first one in lockdown so not played with anyone while locked 

hoping that when the saunas open again i can wear it there as guys see my cock size and auto think top (im verse) so its annoying at times when i want to  get fucked but guys want to me to fuck them hoping a cage will give people the message of fuck me 

• Like 1