Chastity

On 11/28/2020 at 12:09 PM, PowerTopper said:

Locked sluts shouldn't even jack off period.

I adore this.

I’ve never been in chastity but would love to try it. I wank a lot. Even more this year when there’s been nearly zero action. I love the idea of not being able to wank. To have to go to my top, or alternatively whore myself out to any man I can find, every time I need to get off.

I’m very ass centric already. I never go near my own cock during sex and dislike others doing so (though a top is absolutely entitled to do anything he wants with my cock, of course). I use my cock to pee and to wank. Moving the latter function to my ass sounds amazing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

I adore this.

I’ve never been in chastity but would love to try it. I wank a lot. Even more this year when there’s been nearly zero action. I love the idea of not being able to wank. To have to go to my top, or alternatively whore myself out to any man I can find, every time I need to get off.

I’m very ass centric already. I never go near my own cock during sex and dislike others doing so (though a top is absolutely entitled to do anything he wants with my cock, of course). I use my cock to pee and to wank. Moving the latter function to my ass sounds amazing.

Good attitude boy!

For me the entire point of chastity is to shift the subs focus from his dick to his cunt. His cunt as far as I am concerned is his only sexual organ. His dick is merely for pissing, nothing else. He must NEVER EVER masturbate with his dick, not even think about it;

Masturbating is only allowed using fingers and dildos, with arousal only occuring within the subs cunt.

Dick doesn't interest me in the slightest, and I don't like a sub to ever play with his, EVER, so chastity is a perfect piece to the dynamic of a Dom/sub scenario. As time passes by a sub will naturally learn to become ever more submissive and subservient. 

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

Good attitude boy!

For me the entire point of chastity is to shift the subs focus from his dick to his cunt. His cunt as far as I am concerned is his only sexual organ. His dick is merely for pissing, nothing else. He must NEVER EVER masturbate with his dick, not even think about it;

Masturbating is only allowed using fingers and dildos, with arousal only occuring within the subs cunt.

Dick doesn't interest me in the slightest, and I don't like a sub to ever play with his, EVER, so chastity is a perfect piece to the dynamic of a Dom/sub scenario. As time passes by a sub will naturally learn to become ever more submissive and subservient. 

I think I’m in love. This is wonderful. Wish there were more like you sir. 

• Like 1

Chastity is the best thing Ive ever done. Having my cock locked away, totally unable to cum, makes me horny 24/7 and totally focussed on my ass as the centre of my sexuality. A caged sub needs to learn to orgasm from a Tops cock pounding his G Spot. 

50 minutes ago, timfreo said:

Chastity is the best thing Ive ever done. Having my cock locked away, totally unable to cum, makes me horny 24/7 and totally focussed on my ass as the centre of my sexuality. A caged sub needs to learn to orgasm from a Tops cock pounding his G Spot. 

I just don’t feel right if my nub isn’t locked away in a cage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, subBottomKink said:

Can I ask a silly question? I assume you guys eventually just cum on autopilot, teenage wet dream style?

Not a silly question. I wondered how that was going to work when I first got locked up, too. Yes, that's what happens eventually, just a slow dribble of a half-cumload. also depends how much I am partying. If I'm not totally off for at least 10 days I can't get hard enough to cum. Otherwise I just have a constant dribble of pre. But NOT a stupid question.

• Like 1

Guest KptNLine

Has anyone else listened to a Podcast called "The Hierarchy" done by FagsWorshipAlphas? I don't necessarily agree with every single thing he says, but he does some nice podcasts on chastity that were so powerful - it's very rare to hear my own opinions on such a topic spoken out loud. This particular podcast deals with going into chastity out of a sign of respect and commitment to Men in general, whereas my own experience has been more centered around the dynamic I have with one Man, yet it still resonates very strong with me. I strongly encourage anyone considering trying this to give it a shot. It creates an amazing dynamic. 

2 hours ago, KptNLine said:

Has anyone else listened to a Podcast called "The Hierarchy" done by FagsWorshipAlphas? I don't necessarily agree with every single thing he says, but he does some nice podcasts on chastity that were so powerful - it's very rare to hear my own opinions on such a topic spoken out loud. This particular podcast deals with going into chastity out of a sign of respect and commitment to Men in general, whereas my own experience has been more centered around the dynamic I have with one Man, yet it still resonates very strong with me. I strongly encourage anyone considering trying this to give it a shot. It creates an amazing dynamic. 

I've heard it and looked through the web site. There's some things that resonate, and he seems heartfelt in his vocation as a fag (by his definition), but I find it difficult to balance his reveling (in truth, rhapsodizing) in the stories he relates about Alphas and fags who contact him and his seeming reticence to share his own stories of service - both good and bad. The site seems ungrounded to me, and comes across as sensationalist and rhapsodic which I'm sure isn't his intent. 

I find his posts about "cunting" to be intriguing and yet so frustrating in how muddy and unclear they are about what cunting is and does for the Alpha and the fag. 

I was interested in the chastity content too, but it didn't really explore deeply enough into the first-person drives and desires of the Alpha or fag. YMMV.

• Like 1

Can't wait till my Nordic stud cages me next month for my birthday....want to see my li'l peen and balls bounce around as he breeds me deep, hard and rough and fills my boi pussy with his Alpha sperm...want it dripping out of my well fucked hole, running down my leg and pooling on the floor...slurp, slurp,,,Oink!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I haven’t caged myself yet. But I have been very disciplined and haven’t played with my dick for 11 days now.  I had my first ever anal orgasm while cunting myself with my toys at the weekend. Just like you guys said, cum just came oozing out of my soft cock and seeping through my jock. And the best thing was, it didn’t kill my horniness like a penile orgasm did. This is the best thing ever because it means I can stop being afraid of cumming and can serve men for as long as they need me to now. So happy I tried this, I can’t believe it was so simple!

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 5