Chastity

6 hours ago, KptNLine said:

Hey, thanks for your question - sorry, I'll clarify. I was occasionally being unlocked for sex before - sometimes as a tease, sometimes allowed to cum unlocked from anal. I've been staying locked more and more and when I say I'm going into chastity "for good," it means that the intention going forward is that my dicklet will be locked up for sex. There won't be any more "occasional unlocking," if I cum, it will happen "the right way" - in my cage, from receptive anal sex. Of course, I will still need to be out for the occasional cleaning - but going forward the only orgasms I have will happen in my cage. I'm excited for the future. 

Good. Thanks for clarifying. I do that too. It’s the best.

I don’t understand folks who would wanna lock the device with glue, etc to “prevent” it from coming off. 

1 hour ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

I don’t understand folks who would wanna lock the device with glue, etc to “prevent” it from coming off. 

No. I intend wearing mine all the time, unless SIr says otherwise. But I want it capable of coming off in a medical emergency or something, and no reasonable Sir would have a problem with that.

Anyway, my first attempt being a disaster, I've ordered this new one, on Sir's instruction:

[think before following links] https://www.regulation.co.uk/the prison bird, adjustable chastity cage_p03689.html

I'll update when it's here. Thanks to all of you guys for sharing your experiences and encouragement.

• Upvote 1

Finally my breeder alpha dsddy caged me today then fucked me raw and unloaded his seed deep in my hole.   I will wear this chastity until he feels ive earned the right to take it off IMG_20210218_151724.thumb.jpg.7a579c93a7fdbbdc508485260a805dfd.jpg

IMG_20210218_151726.jpg

IMG_20210218_151723.jpg

Edited by hotguy02
Add word's
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Right, I'm finally coming back to this. My new adjustable cage came a couple of weeks ago. We've had our ups and downs, the worst being when it fell off as I was sitting on the toilet.

But I'm back persisting with it now, trying to find the right fit. Occasionally, bits of my skin catch in it, and it hurts, so it's a work in progress. Tonight I managed a workout with it on, so I've very happy!

I love how it looks! What do you guys think?

IMG_5492.jpeg

• Piggy 1

2 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Right, I'm finally coming back to this. My new adjustable cage came a couple of weeks ago. We've had our ups and downs, the worst being when it fell off as I was sitting on the toilet.

But I'm back persisting with it now, trying to find the right fit. Occasionally, bits of my skin catch in it, and it hurts, so it's a work in progress. Tonight I managed a workout with it on, so I've very happy!

I love how it looks! What do you guys think?

IMG_5492.jpeg

You look fucking amazing man. If I wasn't locked up myself, I'd try to fuck you.

• Thanks 1

On 2/2/2021 at 10:23 AM, KptNLine said:

Hey all!

Have some exciting news to share and wonder if anyone is in a similar situation. I haven’t used my little dicklet for years now - I get off from anal, and my Husband allows me the privilege of regular prostate orgasms during sex (at His discretion, of course). Until recently, I would frequently stay locked for sex and occasionally get unlocked - which is often when I’d be allowed to anally orgasm. My last unlocked orgasm was in September of 2020, and, after a little bit of “training,” I’ve learned to cum reliably in my cage from anal. My Husband is loving this new level of control as it’s more difficult for me to cum locked and He can more easily choose to edge or deny me if He chooses. Our anniversary is in February - after several discussions between us, we’ve decided to make it official, and put me in chastity for good. Chastity has made our dynamic in and out of the bedroom so much healthier and, truth be told, not much is changing in terms of how I experience pleasure. Yet I’m still a little scared / nervous but mostly very excited. I feel like this has been the natural endpoint all along of this journey. Is anyone else “there” or heading in that direction? Any feedback is appreciated - I know I can do this and I know it’s the right decision for me.

You are on the right track. Chastity is a beautiful gift to oneself as it keeps the sun centered and focused. And if you are lucky enough to have a real Alpha Dom in your life is a beautiful offering of loyalty and submission to him. 
congratulations 

• Like 2

I think chastity is the best thing a submissive can do, provided:

1. They don’t use their dicklets during sex. 
2 the sub feels he is touching himself too much 

3. it takes away from the time/devotion a sub should have towards his Superior or the Men he services. 
4. The sub feels he is not a real man and needs to show it physically to his partner or partners. 
5. The sub wants to surrender control over his ability to have an orgasm

6. the sub secretly hopes that lack of use will irreparably atrophy his clit beyond repair. 
7. the sub feels like having a dick gets in the way of good enjoyable sex for him as a submissive. 
8. the sub is in love with his Owner and wants to show his commitment to Him

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

On 1/8/2021 at 12:09 PM, blackrobe said:

Let's be clear that some men enjoy seeing their locked boys genitals react to their state like this and in discomfort. This can often be the signal for them to restrain and prostate milk them to give them fluid release without sexual satisfaction. Others might see it as the time for them to have their locked boy gang-fucked and bred intensely to wire up his orgasm fully to his cunt. There are options for key-holders and dominants to enhance their power and pleasure.

I dont share my slave. I use him frequently, as I know he needs to be milked and I am generous with him and allow him vaginal orgasm. His clit shall remain locked for the forseeable future, will unlock only for very quick cleaning and I will relock immediately. Also, to allow him to go through security at the airport and then immediately locked again. 
Don’t let anyone tell you long term chastity is bad for you. It is not. My slave reports an ability to focus more on work and during sex he is focused on what he should: ME. 

• Like 3