Chastity

On 3/8/2021 at 8:24 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

I think chastity is the best thing a submissive can do, provided:

1. They don’t use their dicklets during sex. 
2 the sub feels he is touching himself too much 

3. it takes away from the time/devotion a sub should have towards his Superior or the Men he services. 
4. The sub feels he is not a real man and needs to show it physically to his partner or partners. 
5. The sub wants to surrender control over his ability to have an orgasm

6. the sub secretly hopes that lack of use will irreparably atrophy his clit beyond repair. 
7. the sub feels like having a dick gets in the way of good enjoyable sex for him as a submissive. 
8. the sub is in love with his Owner and wants to show his commitment to Him

Absolutely, Sir! A faggot's clit is useless so it would have no purpose during sex. It leaks fluid similar to how a woman gets wet during sex - this is a great visual to the Alpha and faggots will often leak during rough sex - this is a way to reaffirm to the Alpha to keep going and fuck harder and rougher. A faggot will remain in a constant state of horniness and craving Alpha cock if he is not allowed to cum himself or has ruined orgasms. A faggot will appreciate this moreso because anal orgasms and prostate orgasms feel way better and the faggot needs to be trained about this new way of sexual pleasure and being in chastity removes temptation and distraction, ultimately ensuring the faggot realizes its primary sexual organ is its pussy. Eventually, the faggot becomes more obedient and submissive, relying upon Alpha cock for any sense of relief and stimulation. A faggot is at the bottom of the Hierarchy pyramid. I hope my clit gets smaller over time in chastity - curious about whether it might atrophy beyond repair - that sounds intriguing. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2021 at 11:50 AM, fagclit87 said:

Absolutely, Sir! A faggot's clit is useless so it would have no purpose during sex. It leaks fluid similar to how a woman gets wet during sex - this is a great visual to the Alpha and faggots will often leak during rough sex - this is a way to reaffirm to the Alpha to keep going and fuck harder and rougher. A faggot will remain in a constant state of horniness and craving Alpha cock if he is not allowed to cum himself or has ruined orgasms. A faggot will appreciate this moreso because anal orgasms and prostate orgasms feel way better and the faggot needs to be trained about this new way of sexual pleasure and being in chastity removes temptation and distraction, ultimately ensuring the faggot realizes its primary sexual organ is its pussy. Eventually, the faggot becomes more obedient and submissive, relying upon Alpha cock for any sense of relief and stimulation. A faggot is at the bottom of the Hierarchy pyramid. I hope my clit gets smaller over time in chastity - curious about whether it might atrophy beyond repair - that sounds intriguing. 

It won’t atrophy permanently. But it will temporarily. 

I want my boyfriend to lock up my dick in PERMANENT chastity (super-glue, destroyed keys, etc) and then for he and his new boyfriend that he's leaving me for to keep me as a slave to humiliate, use and abuse.

Never let my pathetic excuse for a dick get hard again, but make my watch the happy couple put their cocks to good use together, unlike me.  😈😜♥️

Chastity cuck, present. Lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, mjkuhl said:

After 18 months in chastity, I was thrilled to be out.  Now, I miss it.

nub.jpg

I know how you feel. After a long period of lock up it becomes part of you. Love how small you are. My dick shrunk to nothing and has never came back which I love as a faggot bottom.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This might sound like a silly question, but when selecting a device dose the size matter. I'm 8.5x5c and my sir doesn't want me cumming unless he's the one giving me pleasure. I'm also a grower and a shower and hang around 6"soft unless it's really cold out. Thanks in advance

6 hours ago, verbalBTTM said:

This might sound like a silly question, but when selecting a device dose the size matter. I'm 8.5x5c and my sir doesn't want me cumming unless he's the one giving me pleasure. I'm also a grower and a shower and hang around 6"soft unless it's really cold out. Thanks in advance

the correct size is Very important . depends on a few factors

5 minutes ago, timfreo said:

the correct size is Very important . depends on a few factors

What factors do you see as being primary considerations?

I ordered this cheap silicone one to get a better sense of things. Figured with adjustable sizes I'll get it to fit right & silicone should be forgiving, but still restricting. 

Screenshot_2021-06-05-18-30-56.png

first is a correctly sized base ring. too small is bad, just like a cockring it will cut off blood supply and bruise your skin. 

what are u using it for? if it's a weekend game or week without cumming, get a plastic toy. if you are serious &/or your Dom wants full control for 24/7/365.. metal is the only choice. although, there are some 3D printed options now from kink3d to consider.

forget how big you get hard. that won't matter anymore. standard way is to get a cage which is a 1/2" shorter than your flaccid length. if you get a cage longer than that, you can move it along your shaft, like a cocksleave to masturbate, which is forbidden! Keep it snug. your ass is the only sexual organ you have.

either one using a padlock or internal locking mechanism. built in lock is more secure. padlocks look kinky but do make sounds when moving, and can be cut off easy.

high quality polished SS. don't go cheap shit.

a caged chastity sub needs to sit to piss, just like a woman. you can get ones with built in catheters to help, but often you will need to stretch your urethra opening to get them in, and they can be trouble causing UTI's. 

unlock only once every 2 weeks to shave and clean, 5 min then lock back up. no erections , no cumming . learn to cum from anal or never cum again.