Rough breeder

BBhole13

Met up with a guy on Grindr today. I got to his place and he was immediately all over me kissing and groping me on the way to his bedroom. We strip down and I get to see his beautiful 8.5” cock, pictures didn’t do him justice, it’s thick like a big redbull can and curves slightly up. He throws me on the bed and starts eating my ass making me moan. He spits on his dick and shoved in but the pain was intense so I have him lay down as I straddle his cock. I work my ass down all 8.5” and I’m in bottom heaven. I start riding him as he calls me a slut, whore, just a hole for cock and cum which makes me ride him even harder. He pushes me face down and starts ramming my ass continuing the dirty talk.  He flips me over so we’re face to face and spits in my mouth and slaps my face. He spits on me again as he starts choking me and telling me he’s going fill my slut hole with his poz cum. He pulls me back on top of him and tells me to jerk off and cum in his mouth which I do and after I feed him my load he slams balls deep in my hole and breeds me with his hot poz load. He pulls out and shoves a buttplug in my ass and tells me to keep his load in. He said he would be rough and he didn’t disappoint lol. I can’t wait to go back for round two. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2020 at 11:43 PM, BBhole13 said:

Met up with a guy on Grindr today. I got to his place and he was immediately all over me kissing and groping me on the way to his bedroom. We strip down and I get to see his beautiful 8.5” cock, pictures didn’t do him justice, it’s thick like a big redbull can and curves slightly up. He throws me on the bed and starts eating my ass making me moan. He spits on his dick and shoved in but the pain was intense so I have him lay down as I straddle his cock. I work my ass down all 8.5” and I’m in bottom heaven. I start riding him as he calls me a slut, whore, just a hole for cock and cum which makes me ride him even harder. He pushes me face down and starts ramming my ass continuing the dirty talk.  He flips me over so we’re face to face and spits in my mouth and slaps my face. He spits on me again as he starts choking me and telling me he’s going fill my slut hole with his poz cum. He pulls me back on top of him and tells me to jerk off and cum in his mouth which I do and after I feed him my load he slams balls deep in my hole and breeds me with his hot poz load. He pulls out and shoves a buttplug in my ass and tells me to keep his load in. He said he would be rough and he didn’t disappoint lol. I can’t wait to go back for round two. 

I only go bareback with my boyfriend and we have only been having sex with each other since we started doing it raw.  I know what you mean about needing a real pounding but, sometime I like those long, slow, full length strokes where I can really feel the length of his shaft as it glides in and out through my tight ring!

• Like 1