used gear

swine

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It was a few weeks later. Jason had undergone a change in more ways than one. At one point the very last thing he wanted to think about was what he’d done with Steve, or as he now referred to him, Boss.

As Boss had predicted, his toxic cum had done the deed. Jason had undergone his conversion, feeling as sick as a dog and full of regret one minute, and increasingly hard and horny the next. He knew it had happened. He knew he’d converted, and the results from the home test kit had confirmed it, and as he acclimatised to his new predicament, and as Boss had predicted, he was growing into his new, true form.

Jason had stayed off the dating sites during this time, only checking in occasionally to wank off to some of the ‘never’ and ‘needs discussion’ profiles. It was evident that ‘safe’ was no longer an option or held any appeal for Jason now.

Then late one Friday afternoon he received a message. At first he didn’t recognise the name, then when he went into the private gallery, he immediately knew it was Steve.

“Oink pig”

“Oink Boss”

“How you been keeping?”

“Not so good lately, but now feeling better and hornier. I think you might’ve done the trick”

“Nice one. How does it feel?”

“It was rough but now I feel constantly horny. Is this the brotherhood?”

“Hehe. Yes boy. It sounds like your application for membership has been successful”

“I didn’t expect it to feel like this. I just want to get out there now”

“You not gone out yet to celebrate?”

“No, part of me wants to obviously”

“Why don’t you come over, boy?”

Jason sweated. Of course he wanted to do this. He knew he had to. He hesitated at first and then…

“Sure, when you free?”

Jason’s cock stirred at the idea, arranging a future date with Boss and…

“I’m free now. Bring that suit. Or better still, gear up and cab over with it on”

Jason got harder at the idea

“Okay, sure”

“That’s my boy. You know Boss wants you. I want to welcome my new brother”

It took all the strength Jason had not to explode at that last message. ‘Brother’. That’s what he was now. A brother.

Jason excitedly went off and retrieved the sports bag under his bed and unlocked the padlock. There it was – the suit that had caused this new rebirth. He pulled it out, lubed it and slid into its welcoming constriction. He then fired up his cab app, and booked his trip and put a tracksuit on over his fucksuit.

As the cab made its way across town to Steve’s flat, Jason felt a renewed excitement. The nervousness of his previous visit a distant memory. Steve had given him the code to let himself in, and the sweat building in his suit gave him a shiver as he walked up the stairs. What had begun as an opportunity to get some cheap rubber had now led him down this path. After Steve had first fucked him, he spent most of the next day with him, discovering the pleasures of raw sex. All during that session, Steve had been certain to breed Jason three more times and the memory of that weekend had been keeping him horny throughout the last few weeks. Even when he was at his lowest ebb, the pics that Steve had sent him of that time – of Jason in the sling, or posing in his biohazard gear, and trying on other pieces – were enough to turn him on.

However this time, Jason was now Steve’s equal. A newly converted and confirmed poz pig. And now it was time for a rematch.

Jason let himself into Steve’s flat. Again, it was tastefully lit and Jason now knew his way around it.

“I’m in here”

Jason wandered down the hallway towards the playroom, and as he entered, his eyes were greeted with the sight of Steve lying in his sling wearing his trans rubber fucksuit with a black biohazard detail on his chest. He was smoking weed and broke into a broad grin as Jason stepped into his eyeline. Jason unzipped his tracksuit and threw it into the corner. Jason slipped on the waders that were waiting for him, to the delight of Steve.

“Oh look at you, my beautiful brother. Come here.”

Jason stepped towards Steve in the sling who removed the spliff from his mouth, and received a blowback when their lips met and kissed.

Jason instantly relaxed, his horniness showing no sign of abating.

“Here, strap me in brother”

And Jason secured Steve’s legs and wrists into the loops of the sling, to the eternally grinning Steve’s delight.

“How do you feel, Boy?”

“Fucking horny, Boss”

“Good boy. I have waited for this moment. The cycle to complete. You’re one of us now, brother. I took your last neg load boy, and so it’s time to reward and thank your boss with your first toxic fuck.”

“Yes, brother”

Jason surveyed the scene. The man who’d converted him – the predator – was now his prey. It was only fair and right to thank him.

“I bet you’re nice and fucking toxic now, pig. My seed has done the job. I’ve recycled you into what you were always destined to be, my brother.”

“Yes boss…”

“Oh no, we’re equals now boy. We’re brothers. Pass that amyl and hoof it down. I want your poz cock in me brother”

Steve unzipped and freed his hardening meat, and took a few blasts on the poppers. The scene now had clarity, the rubber felt better than it had ever felt on him. He leant down and unzipped Steve’s rubber at the crotch, exposing his toxic cock. The thing that had rebirthed into this – a poz pig, a brother.

“Fuck yes brother. Breed me brother. Reward me with your toxic seed”

It was enough to send Jason over the edge, but in the poppered haze, he positioned himself at Steve’s hole and worked his cock in.

“Ah yeah. That’s it. Feels beautiful doesn’t it?”

“Yes brother” – Jason was getting into the spirit of the occasion now – “let me flood your hole with my toxic seed.”

“Fucking yes, brother. Reward me, my creation”

It didn’t take long for Jason to build up a rhythm. Inside his now rewired mind he somehow knew how perfect and right this felt. To be a pozpig. A brother. He was doing what his was now destined to do. He had acquired skills he never knew he had during that fuck. Freeing Steve’s hard cock, equalling Steve’s poz chat. It was like he was a natural.

Before long Jason knew he was close, his frantic fucking of this man, his pozbrother, was such a turn on that it wasn’t long before he blasted his toxic brew into Steve. Gasping, horny and feeling somehow right.

Steve had moaned like a bitch all during this time, and inwardly congratulated himself for what he’d created. Jason fell onto Steve’s body and the two kissed passionately. The bond they’d formed and this moment was everything.

As Jason stood up, he began to unstrap Steve from the sling, and Steve slid his way out of the seat and stood face to face with Jason and kissed again.

“Thank you my brother. Thank you for rewarding your maker. Your recruitment has been a success.”

Jason, a little cockily, then stared into Steve’s eyes and said “Kneel”

Steve grinned again, “With pleasure” and fell down to his knees and started to suck on Jason’s pozcock. As Steve finished cleaning, he stood up again and kissed Jason again. As the two engaged in a passion that Jason had never know, Steve pulled away from Jason, and moved him towards and into the sling.

“Now it’s your turn brother.”

• Like 12
  • Piggy 10