Took my first load and it felt amazing and then I worried for weeks.

I have only been fucked a handful of times and all were safe with a condom until last Saturday.  I went drinking with some buds and ended up stopping at a bar I had never been to before and it turned out there was a very mixed with most being gay and some straight couples.  I was nervous but sat at the bar and a good looking tall blonde came over and sat next to me and chatting me up.  We talked sports and shit and then he put his hand on my leg.  Bolts when through me as he kept talking line nothing was happening and my dick was getting hard.  

We ended up back as his place and make out and soon we were naked and I was sucking his big thick 8 inch cock and he was playing with my hole.  He flipped me up on the sofa and began to eat my hole and I went crazy moaning.  First time for that, it was amazing. He tongued my hole and then put his hand over my mouth and lined up his dick to my hole and slowly pushed in.  I thought about telling him to put on a condom but in the moment I was load in pain and pleasure and soon he shoved his dick in me and came hard.  He kept his dick in me and pulled his hand away and told me how hot that was.  Then he pulled out and said you better go, my boy friend will be back soon and this would not go over well.  Hot ass by the way, you are fucking tight. I would hit that again, He handed me a pen an paper and said give me your number and I wrote it down and then he walked me to the door and told me he would be in touch.  Only text, never call.  

I have been a wreck all week thinking about him and his big dick but especially taking his load.  I should not have done that.  He text me today and he wants me to come over on Thursday night at 6.  I told him I would check with my wife but I am not sure I should go.  I am rock hard wanting to but supper conflicted.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Standard advice: Go on PrEP. In your case, it's too late for daily (standard) PrEP for the encounter you have planned on Thursday, but you can start with the "on demand" dosing and then just stay on daily after that.

Or recognize that (a) you've already demonstrated you're likely to take this risk repeatedly, (b) you're playing with a man who cheats on HIS partner, without protection meaning he's an excellent candidate for a sexually transmitted disease, (c) you're placing your wife at risk at the same time, and (d) if you get infected and pass it on to her, she'll probably take everything you've got in a divorce. 

Guest CumLvr80

If you’re married to a woman, registered at this site and taking raw loads, you probably aren’t REALLY all that concerned with STD’s and the like. If you don’t get fuck’d raw again by him , it’ll just be with someone else. 

Edited by CumLvr80

OMG, just got back and although it was hot, I am feeling both horny and a little sick to my stomach.  I got there and he had me undress and get in place on the sofa where he fucked me last night.  I got up and my ass was hanging off in my jock.  He fucked my throat and after  a minute I felt someone eating my ass.  I started to pull off so I could see who was at my ass but he held my head and slide back in and told me to let his buddy eat my ass.  It really started to feel amazing and I have never had a dick that deep in my throat and after five minutes the guy behind me who I had no idea what he looked like put his dick up against my hole and slowly slide inside me and I struggles again but my friend impaled my ass while he slide into my ass and stretch my hole.  

Fuck this guy was thick and he fucked me slowly for five minutes and the harder as I moaned on my new friends dick and then shoved in and said take my load you fucking whore.  I wanted to tell him I was no fucking whore but I could not pull off his dick and then the guys pulled out and spit on my back and left.  I hard the door.  My bud fucked my mouth for a few more minutes and then pulled out and did not say a word and slide into my cummy hole and fucked me for fifteen minute and shot hit load in me and pulled out and told me to get dressed and let myself out as he walked into his bedroom.  

I pulled up my pants and left thinking WTF but it was so hot. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
On 11/19/2020 at 8:20 PM, DLBibttm38 said:

OMG, just got back and although it was hot, I am feeling both horny and a little sick to my stomach.  I got there and he had me undress and get in place on the sofa where he fucked me last night.  I got up and my ass was hanging off in my jock.  He fucked my throat and after  a minute I felt someone eating my ass.  I started to pull off so I could see who was at my ass but he held my head and slide back in and told me to let his buddy eat my ass.  It really started to feel amazing and I have never had a dick that deep in my throat and after five minutes the guy behind me who I had no idea what he looked like put his dick up against my hole and slowly slide inside me and I struggles again but my friend impaled my ass while he slide into my ass and stretch my hole.  

Fuck this guy was thick and he fucked me slowly for five minutes and the harder as I moaned on my new friends dick and then shoved in and said take my load you fucking whore.  I wanted to tell him I was no fucking whore but I could not pull off his dick and then the guys pulled out and spit on my back and left.  I hard the door.  My bud fucked my mouth for a few more minutes and then pulled out and did not say a word and slide into my cummy hole and fucked me for fifteen minute and shot hit load in me and pulled out and told me to get dressed and let myself out as he walked into his bedroom.  

I pulled up my pants and left thinking WTF but it was so hot. 

Moderator's Note: If you want to talk about your health concerns, this is the right forum. If you want to tell us about your latest fucks, the Last Load section is more appropriate.