It had to be done.  He had to be done.  We had chatted for ages, over a year, but the time was now.  He was never closer than he was today.  Barely 100 miles away, his pleas where as persistent as ever.  He sent me his address and postcode.  As I excitedly left the house, I stopped to pick up a few items which we would need.

As I was driving along the M4 I was imagining what this boy-wolf was really like, and what his body would feel like against mine.  What his ass would feel like around my cock.  What his lips would feel like against mine.  Would I be able to do it?  Would I get there and fall in love with this half boy half animal creature?  I had always said that, no matter what I felt for a boy, a job is a job.  I thought I might struggle with this one as he was so very sweet with blond hair and a beautiful body.  Thankfully I didn’t have to ponder long as my journey flew past.  The time had come and it was now or never.

I rang the bell and he buzzed me up.  Upon opening the door to his flat I found him in the hallway awaiting me, naked and bent over – ready to accept what I, as his new Daddy, was going to give him.

"Come on, Daddy.  Get naked and breed my neg boy ass,” he offered as a greeting. 

Well, who was I to refuse?  I never before undressed so quickly.

He was still bent over, hands down by his ankles.  It could not have been an easy position to maintain, but I wanted to survey the soon-to-be-damaged goods.  I felt his perky nipples, covered in a light dusting of blond hair.  I ran my fingers through his lovely head of blond hair.  I sniffed his arm pits, noting he had, as directed, neither washed nor used deodorant.  I inspected his boy cock, all shaven, as per my instructions.  I licked under his foreskin finding his cock head decidedly cheesy, as specified.

I was in heaven, and he was no less pleased as he moaned in approval.  It was time to stop teasing him, and get on with the task.

I stood up behind him; he could feel the cold steel of my big PA up against his ass cheek.  I gobbed up a load of spit and rubbed it on my dick, and also put just a little bit on his arse.  When I impaled him he had to know about it.  I didn’t want it to be too easy for him.  I was there for a reason, after all, a reason he sought.  He wanted to be pozzed.  He wanted to submit his body to the ravages of my bug. HIV, the disease they all try to avoid, yet he wanted it.  And I was the chosen one.  He had had poz cock in his neg ass before this occasion, but he had played safe.  But this time he chose me to be his poz daddy.  Who was I to argue?

No-one understands the immense feeling you get as a poz top when you slide your cock raw into a neg bottom boy.  And this one knew what he was getting.  Admittedly, sometimes it is eve more fun when the bottom does not know, and, when shooting a toxic load into such a bottom, I inwardly chuckle to myself thinking of the bottom "You have no idea what’s just happened to you.  You have no idea of the damage I’ve just done to you – but you will wonder for the rest of your life, ‘who pozzed me?’. Yes, you will remember me for a very long time.”

This boy, however, had sought my special gift for a very long time, and would certainly remember how I, in having my way with his ass, had changed the course of his life.  Even more clear, when I had done the evil deed, I was taking him to be tattooed.  We had the design ready, all we needed was the result.  The poz result. HIV+.  The big bad love bug.

I slammed by raw cock deep into him.  He almost lost his footing, it certainly took his breath away. Right in to the balls.  I could sense his heart beating fast, and also feel his ass clamp down on my dick.  Yeah, he knew what he wanted, and I would make sure this time he was going to get it, by fair means or foul, depending on one’s perspective.

Neither of us was going to last long at this rate.  I slammed my toxic dick deep in and out, my balls truly banging his ass.  I was going to give this bottom his first unrubbered poz load, which iswhat I did in shooting a bigger load into his hole than I ever recall having shot into any other bottom.  I fucking thought I might lose consciousness as a consequence of the orgasm.  It was that hard.

Without touching his dick he came at the same time, of course blowing his load all over the floor.  I held his ass cheeks together as I pulled out, wanting to keep my toxic seed in the boy’s neg ass. Turns out, my dick was covered in his blood.  I had obviously done some damage.  I presented myself for him to clean.  Initially he baulked, but a swift knee to the gut told him that was an error.  

He licked my cock, and on the first go-around his tongue was covered in shit and blood.  That was more like it.  I told him he could go and lay on the bed, that I would be in shortly.

I retrieved a little something from my shirt pocket, went into the bathroom, locked the door and sat on the commode.  Using a hand towel, I tied off my arm and took out the insulin syringe I had carried into the bathroom.  I found the vein as they do at the clinic, and pulled out 50ml of blood.  Good healthy toxic blood.  I pulled the needle out, capped the tip, wiping my arm with some toilet roll.  Then I went out to find him.  He wasn’t expecting this so I told him to close his eyes, explaining I had a surprise for him.  He lay on the bed, looking so sweet, eyes closed and in a post-fucked euphoria.

I remarked he looked cute, but he was to keep his eyes shut.  Boy, was he gonna get it.  Uncapping the needle I walked over to him, picked up his hand and played with it, syringe in my mouth.  I felt-up his arm and found his vein.  BINGO!  I took the syringe in my right hand and slid it straight in.  Yeah, he jumped but it was too late.  He opened his eyes and had a look of horror on his face.  There in his arm was a needle full of toxic blood and he knew it.  There was no turning back.  He asked me why, I told him it was the best way. He looked at me and grinned and said “I’m glad, can I do the honours?”

I replied "Feel free, press the plunger and change your life forever.”

He looked at me, and, placing his fingers on mine, we jointly pushed down the plunger on the syringe.  Soon enough, all my toxic blood was in him.  There was no doubt.  He was now my bugboi.

Time to book the tattooist.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

• 7 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...