Body hair. Yes or no?

RachelRage

Just own what you’ve got. While I prefer some hair (and no one has ever been too furry for me!), if you’re smooth naturally, embrace it. A guy with a hairy chest, looming over me while he pounds my ass is fantastic but a smooth guy is great too. Stubble is not fun, so if you’re hairy, be hairy if you’re smooth, be smooth. Sexiness doesn’t come from body hair, muscles, looks, or lots of other superficial things. It’s a sense of who you are and how much you like what you’re doing. 

Otters, Cubs, Daddies and Bears are my favourite body types.... so a big yes from me, although.... smooth is not a gripe of mine, but I do feel more turned on looking at a guy with at least a bit of chest hair and some pubes.... 

At least a 5 o'clock shadow or some form of beard is sexy also

And, gotta love a hairy ass.... raunch city... yum yum 😋 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I’m big on body hair and beards, I really dig big masculine guys with fur all over. I’m a big 6 foot 3 bearweighing 120kg with a beard, and blond fur all over, even my back, and I’ve never had a guy say he is not into it. 

I've been fully shaved in the past but hated the prickly feeling and really just wanted to see what I looked like smooth. A guy with bushy pubic hair and plenty of hair elsewhere (anywhere) is so hot but am not a fan of Santa Claus beards. The tickling sensation of all that hair feels so hot rubbing against my body.

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Definitely hairy.  No amount of hair is too much.  I have been with men so hairy you can’t even see skin underneath.  It’s such a HUGE turn on for me!!

Ditto here. Esp on back and shoulders. Nothing makes me cum harder than rimming some furry hole then fucking some hairy beast doggy. Hell, even a guy with a shirt unbottomed and I see that hair on his chest creeping out makes me hard.