Body hair. Yes or no?

RachelRage

I love men with the natural level of fur nature gave them. That said, a gorilla-hairy wild man breeder trips all kinds of submissive boy and impregnation needs in me. If anywhere I touch is long enough for me to wrap my fingers in it while he uses my cunt, its a huge treat. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’m hairy all over, chest, stomach, arms, legs, back and arse, when I hit puberty the hair didn’t stop growing. I’ll admit I have no preference between hairy or smooth but over the years a lot of guys seem to like the fact I was hairy, so now I’m a hairy leather bear.

Honestly? It doesn’t matter to me. It’s only one part of the full picture. However, I tend to prefer hairy guys. I like hair on legs, arms, less on backs but it really doesn’t matter to me. However, the pubic hair should be rather trimmed.  Hairy armpits especially if they have the natural smell make me extra horny. But young smooth guy or a muscled guy without body hair is also drive me crazy.  While if a guy cube or belly or chubby let them be rather  hairy. 

BOTH!  Love both smooth and hairy guys.  Some guys look better one way or the other depending on the image they present.  I love the tactile sensation both ways: running my hands over a smooth chest, or feeling my hands run through a man's chest hair.  Both feel great while fucking: smooth for maximum skin on skin slapping, hairy for tickling my ass and taint.

All in all, don't care.  I'm there for the cock and cum, not the hair or lack thereof.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 5:12 AM, sleazewhore said:

At a quick glance - it seems i'm the only one on here that loves smooth everything. Pubes are a menace: 1.  to our toilets 2. reduce impact of cock arrival/arrounsael (by up to 25%**) 3. Because.

LONG LIVE THE SMOOTH!

**Government factoid Dec. 2019

Totally agree and for lots more reasons too...;)

11 hours ago, damsonffpig said:

Totally agree and for lots more reasons too...;)

I love being shaved. Tie me down, spread eagle. Have a pig grab my cock, pull on it while someone clicks on the clippers.. run em through my pubes. Shave it all off.. make me smooth and piss away the hairs. Oink

I went to the nude beach near Miami 2 times this past week- 85 and sunny brought out a lot of people, and the gay end was pretty well packed but with relative safe space between towels. Quite a few Latin men , since it was Miami area- and many were uncut. All the men's cocks were a delight to see- but what I noticed was the guys who shaved their pubes , esp if they were uncut, looked a little, um, weird when they would come out of the ocean ( the water temp was only about 74 ) with some shrinkage, or a LOT of shrinkage. Going into the water there was a ball sac hanging and whatever cock they were gifted with- and that bald zone was less a point of focus. But when the same guy would come out after pissing or splashing for a little while, his ball sac pulled up tight and his cock shrunk down to less than a pinky finger- suddenly the bare skin became more prominent in the view, and in some cases it made the guy look more like he was a nullo. When the guys with hair came out, the cold nuts and cock were still pulled up- but the image projected was more akin to what biology class and National Geographic instilled in our sub conscious as manly 

• Like 1

My ultimate fantasy is  the muscular daddy/bear/bodybuilder type of bottom. Being the skinny twunk variety that doesn't grow hair  means not too many guys from my prefered typeset go for me as  most people think I'm a bit of an Ice prince ( one man's nerves are another man's image of aloofness I guess 😅 plus most muscular guys in my country wouldn't be bottoms.. gay sex still illegal. Hairless due to genetics)but nothing beats munching   down on a big slab of hairy beef before sliding in for the pounding of a lifetime.