Body hair. Yes or no?

RachelRage

On 2/13/2021 at 5:12 AM, sleazewhore said:

At a quick glance - it seems i'm the only one on here that loves smooth everything. Pubes are a menace: 1.  to our toilets 2. reduce impact of cock arrival/arrounsael (by up to 25%**) 3. Because.

LONG LIVE THE SMOOTH!

**Government factoid Dec. 2019

unfortunately im hairy as fuck

Wow. People must be having so much sex that that they can afford to setup The Have's and The Have not's .

Then say This group is my first choice and That group is my second choice.

Later that Friday night....
Let's see what smile.amazon.com has in store for me tonight.
Woof! Look they have one of my kind left. Thank god AI takes my likes and gives me only what I want.  Or is it what they think I want. Or what they want me to have and nothing else because we are behaving like sheep.  😳 😉

Edited by StickyWetHole
Two sheep words at end end.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 11:12 PM, sleazewhore said:

At a quick glance - it seems i'm the only one on here that loves smooth everything. Pubes are a menace: 1.  to our toilets 2. reduce impact of cock arrival/arrounsael (by up to 25%**) 3. Because.

LONG LIVE THE SMOOTH!

**Government factoid Dec. 2019

Hairy inked bearded neg bear here.  My dream is to find a Dad/Boss who will remove everything incl my brows and make/modify me into his ideal pig. 

10 minutes ago, bbboyfucker said:

I wish to keep my crotch, balls, dick and crack hairless, and asking for the Expert's advice, as you clearly excel in that (among other things, sexy!).

How do you keep it smooth?

Thank you 🙂

I use Magic razzorless cream shave.  It's surprisingly gentle.  Doesn't burn if I get it too close to my hole. 

• Like 1