Toys versus fists

kinkysuBB

1982810330_2-15-155-742x494_copy_185x123.jpg.42339ee0f28bb860a9d59aaf9874d9a1.jpgWhen i play with my toys, it's always been solo play.  i've never played with my toys with someone (except when i was owned by my Mistress a long time ago).  i use my toys only as a prequel to being fisted.  For me, nothing can replace the feeling of taking a real hand inside my asscunt.  The connection it creates between Fister and fisted is beyond imagination.  The trust and bond that is formed is remarkable. i get fisted as often as i can...i try and keep my asscunt stretched with my toys...to be ready for those occasions!

Edited by URS2USE
Added picture
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, URS2USE said:

1982810330_2-15-155-742x494_copy_185x123.jpg.42339ee0f28bb860a9d59aaf9874d9a1.jpgWhen i play with my toys, it's always been solo play.  i've never played with my toys with someone (except when i was owned by my Mistress a long time ago).  i use my toys only as a prequel to being fisted.  For me, nothing can replace the feeling of taking a real hand inside my asscunt.  The connection it creates between Fister and fisted is beyond imagination.  The trust and bond that is formed is remarkable. i get fisted as often as i can...i try and keep my asscunt stretched with my toys...to be ready for those occasions!

I agree toys are a prequel to my fist 

l love trashing a whores fuckhole with huge toys, but nothing beats the personal nature of shoving my entire forearm up som faggots ass, all the way to my elbow. Lt’s kinda the same as how I love getting a faggot on all fours and fucking it with a belt wrapped around its throat pulled tight, but nothing beats wrapping a hand or two around its throat from above and absolutely strangling the fuck out of it while I fuck it, until it passes out. Doing both at the same time is heaven. One hand strangling the life out of it in a sling, while the other hand gets rammed up its cunt repeatedly.

• Like 4

arseplay with toys is a real turn-on for me especially with company and a great way to get stretched and gaping but the ultimate pleasure is ff.

feeling a pre-warmed toy from a man's hole being thrust deep inside is so hot 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 12:24 PM, cyberdolphnow said:

Most of the fisting bottoms I've played with have used toys mostly for girth opening but one guy was for depth. I got my forearm deep into his hole and he was a very tall guy.

One of my primary fisting FWB has an extensive toy collection  that we use to open his hole up prior to fisting. See picture here.

(My female wife was actually very impressed with this picture when I showed it to her. She knows that I fist men but I've never shown her any pictures other than this.)

20191205_194137.jpg

Nice collection -- about the only one that might be a challenge for me is the fist - I use a "duck-billed" fist on myself, but haven't ever had a real fist or something like that dildo.DSC_0048.thumb.JPG.1a680a6089c5d66bd23a69bc47b3f15e.JPG

• Thanks 1

I have been sticking stuff in my ass at a very young age already...
Later I bought dildo's at various sizes. Then I was able to stick my own hand around the curve.

large.gallery_81_2297_1408652108_24110.jpg.6626bffc1c00e4e35e0d1c2ef573afb4.jpg

This one was one of my largest and for girth as well as depth...

large.gallery_81_2297_1408652108_24109.jpg.56c192fe64bba7fc46fc6a934487721c.jpg

As you can see, depth was not a problem...

large.gallery_81_2297_1408652110_24106.jpg.b504d068480c300e68c40bba6503326b.jpg

After that I had a girlfriend in the shower whom I soaped her hand and pushed her hand in my ass to her own surprise.

In Santiago, Chile - I went to a sauna once, where I met a surgeon also into fisting and he wanted to get us both fisted by the saunas' masseur... I loved it...

Much later on a Caribbean Island I was living, I met a bear very much into fisting. He had a huge assortment of really large dildo's. Real ass wreckers... those were impossible for me, but he had a fist buddy with somewhat smaller hands and he was able to fist me good...

Fist.png.121c0439f72b752539bfa2dc80a5f9f7.png

I still like to experiment with dildo's to widen my hole. I have a problem though.
My pelvis is very narrow, so I have to stretch mainly vertically.

But like I am saying, I love both. They each have their purpose.
Hands are more natural and with fingers wriggling, the sensation can be tantalizing.

• Thanks 1