Spanking/flogging

kinkysuBB

I think this form needs to broaden its discussion beyond CBT.

What about spanking or flogging then? Based on the experiences I’ve had to date, I enjoy being spanked and flogged. Particularly on my ass, because I’m very ass-centric, and I consider it my main/only real sex organ. Being flogged across the back/abdomen/chest/thighs etc. turns me on too though.

Unfortunately, I’ve found this one very hard to get more experience in. It seems to be a limit for a lot of tops. And while I’ve a very high pain threshold, I mark really easily. It’s temporary, but it seems to put a lot of doms off.

So most of the spanking I get is during sex when a top decides my ass needs a little beating. But it’s usually only short lived, then back to more fucking.

There was one party I was at where a gorgeous twink appeared pretty much from nowhere with a belt and started flogging my ass with it. It was incredibly hot, but unfortunately he had work in the morning and had to leave shortly afterwards. And the other guys there, who had no problem with all night BB group fucking and using all manner of enhancements, were nonetheless a bit put off by him hitting me.

Anyone much experience or tips?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

If I were writing on this it would read exactly as you describe it. I am not sure of why it is such a [banned word] / turn off for guys but he problem is real. Apart from finding a top who wants a sub, which is not what I am after, I do not know the answer

I remember my first gay experience, met a couple of dom tops on Growlr. They had me drive to their place, park in the drive way. I was told to wear only a hoodie and sweat pants, no underwear. Knocked on the door, and the first master had me enter a few steps, shut the door and told me to strip. Within seconds I stood naked in front of him, and ordered me to spread and put my hands on the wall. Then got my first flogging on my life, intersped with him fingering me, telling me that he owned me between each few hits. Went on from there, but I think its what first turned me onto pain tbh 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hundcunt said:

my 0wner has strapped me up 9n the heath a few times and flogged me.lots of guys stand around but FEW actually want to join in

lots of discussion but little action

long as he gets pleasure and you accept it, I guess

• Upvote 1

I used to play with a few guys that were into whipping me with a belt or cane. Usually I would take Max impact so I could bear it. They would whip me hard that my back would have cuts and welts and then pour hot wax over the cuts. Then fuck me raw and fist me hard. Punch fist and double fist. Make me drink their piss. Then fuck me rough and raw and cum deep in me. I loved it, but haven't found top guys lately into it.

• 5 months later...

I've had little sub experience. Have had a couple of guys flog me but itching for more. I first got turned on to it by it watching Sky Donovan in Induction. So hot!

[think before following links] https://www.tlavideo.com/videos/2918857/induction

[think before following links] https://www.ragingstallion.com/en/scene/Induction-Scene-02/42332

• 2 months later...

Haven't really tried flogging but certainly up for it. Do love an OTK ass thrashing.

Finest experience is getting an OTK ass beating. Hand on ass and not for 5 minutes. Then standing in the corner. After some time being OTK again i got tied spread eagle and fucked hard rough and deep.

Really a good experience

• Like 1

I love watching OTK bare bottom open palm spanking videos.

Men or women getting spanked it hot,especially if it’s their first spanking.

I love watching a pale ass turn pink then glowing red.

Not really into bruising,scarring or open wound spanking.

It’s been a long time (8 years?) since I played with a bottom who is into pain

I have a nice flog and riding crop as well as a belt

but just as you guys seem to have trouble finding tops into it - I have trouble finding bottoms in bdsm and bb 

I think Recon is probably the best site to find tops into it (but not all of them are int BB)

although while I find guys into talking about it there I don’t find It the best “hook up” site

while I like working over an ass and cbt- I also enjoy working a guys nips 

What gets me off is not only the Dominance/ submission- but also exploring that fine edge between pleasure and pain (or pain and pleasure… depending on how you look at it)