Spanking/flogging

kinkysuBB

On 8/22/2021 at 10:57 PM, onlyraw said:

It’s been a long time (8 years?) since I played with a bottom who is into pain

I have a nice flog and riding crop as well as a belt

but just as you guys seem to have trouble finding tops into it - I have trouble finding bottoms in bdsm and bb 

I think Recon is probably the best site to find tops into it (but not all of them are int BB)

although while I find guys into talking about it there I don’t find It the best “hook up” site

while I like working over an ass and cbt- I also enjoy working a guys nips 

What gets me off is not only the Dominance/ submission- but also exploring that fine edge between pleasure and pain (or pain and pleasure… depending on how you look at it)

Why are all you horny guys on the other side of the atlantic. Would offer myself up immediatly if we were closer

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

tbh i assumed this whole subject was banned on here, because nobody ever mentions it. Well, yesterday i took about 60 strokes on my bare backside at a CP club in London called boyz&Sirs. There's another one on tuesday evening. I should say that most of the strokes were very mild, because i am still a learner. A mix of cane, strap and plimsol. But some guys took it very hard, and I have also in the past been flogged on the back for an hour and a half or more at a time. But here's the strange thing--as often as  not, CP scenes involve no sex. I did suck a guy's cock yesterday and rim another one, but that's the exception more than the rule.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

When I was a university student, I met up with a guy who had a spanking fetish.  He had an old school desk, got me to dress up in my old uniform (white shirt, grey trousers, tie, blazer).  Did some roleplay - I was the bad student who had been cheating in the test - he then bent me over the desk, spanking first, then he used a tawse and paddle, before eventually he fucked me.  Well horny!

An ex partner from many a lifetime ago was heavily into BDSM subbing and was the guy who taught me the foundations of what I now know today. The rest I’ve picked up along the way on what has been a fucking filthy journey usually with someone ending up with being restrained and whipped (it’s never me, I don’t sub).

There’s nothing quite like that feeling I get when a guy moans after I’ve whipped him or spanked him with a paddle! It’s definitely a control thing.

• Like 1