There’s an organization/charity in UK called Gay Men Fighting Aids (GMFA). They run safer sex workshops, advertise safer sex in magazines, and hand out free condoms and lube in bars and at cruising areas. A few of my mates and I have set up an alternative organization called GMSA.

There are only five of us at the moment, but we are always looking for new members. Our founding member is David (not real name). He works as a volunteer for GMFA and other AIDS charities, hosting safe sex seminars and handing out condoms – but the tips of all of his rubbers have been pierced several times with a needle. David has a lovely smile, and beams as he hands out his special condoms saying, “play safe now boys.”

Our second member is Tom. He works as a barman at Hoist, Londons busiest leather/fetish club. Every Friday and Saturday he gets into work a bit early. On the bar is a big bowl full of condoms and another bowl containing sachets of lube. He takes the bowl of condoms to the back where there is a staff kitchen area containing a kettle and microwave. He puts the condoms in the microwave on a medium/high heat for three minutes. He has discovered, through the process of trial and error, that such is an excellent way of compromising the integrity of the condoms. I see him at the bar most Saturday nights, serving drinks, and smiling as he watches guys pick up a handful of his damaged rubbers.

Nathan is our third member. He is only twenty years old, black beautiful and bisexual. He caught the virus when he was eighteen, having his first gay sex experience. He has no trouble convincing guys and girls to let him fuck them bareback, telling them he's neg (if they ask). He particularly favors female virgins. He reports he has had fourteen, so far, but he does not do much follow-up as he feels doing so might give the women some means of tracing the infection back to him.

Then there is me and my biker mate. We hang out together, pretending to be an item, telling guys we're monogamous and neg, and that we've recently discovered we both prefer to top. We don't have much difficulty convincing guys to bottom for us. They love the thought of getting fucked by two leather clad bikers. We have learned there is a better chance of spreading the bug if we give it in combination with another STD. Gonorrhea works well, but syph is the best. Last week we were both diagnosed with gonorrhea and my mate with syph, so we delayed treatment while we chatted up on-line a twenty-five year old guy. He described himself as 'bi-curious'. Well you know what they say: curiosity killed the cat.

He said he had a fantasy about being raped by two bikers, both wearing crash helmets. After assuring him we were both clean, we arranged a time when we would go round to his apartment. He left the door unlocked and we found him naked, blindfolded and face down on the bed. I fucked him first and shot a huge cocktail of STDs in his so-called 'bi-curious' ass. Then it was my mate's turn. I could tell it was starting to hurt the bottom, but he managed. We left him there with a unique blend of toxic spunk locked tightly inside his ass.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

There was such a group as GMSA, who would hold regular conversion parties. The biker visited me at home, dressed in his full leathers. He took me upstairs, pulled down my jeans, pushed me over the bed. He got an old toothbrush out of his bag, shoved it up my arse, and roughly scrapped it around. Pulling it out to show me the blood on it, before ramming his cock up my arse. He shot a big load of his toxic cum up my arse and left. Unfortuantley i wasn't pozzed by him. Maybe it will happen soon

A guy I was chatting to, said that he'd on several occassions, told a guy that he was neg so that he could do bareback with them, a few months down the line, he'd contact them again to say he'd just tested poz and they ought to get checked out.

A guy I was chatting to, said that he'd on several occassions, told a guy that he was neg so that he could do bareback with them, a few months down the line, he'd contact them again to say he'd just tested poz and they ought to get checked out.

The theme you mention, YorkshireLad, appears in more than one story I've seen (or posted) on this site. I suppose the old adage 'where there's smoke, there's at least a small fire' applies.

• 5 years later...
  • 4 years later...