Barebacking the Poz Bubble Butt

Tuesday night cruising a sex site finally connected with a hot versatile POZ guy uptown. Got to his place about 12:30 AM. Short guy with a very small waist, a big cock, and a hot smooth bubble butt ass. I wasted no time licking his balls and cock and moved down to lick his sweet ass! He sucked my cock and played with my ass. Turned him on all fours and tongue fucked his hot twitching hole until he begged for my throbbing and dripping thick uncut POZ cock. I slid it in and began a slow rhythmic fuck in that beautiful bubble butt. Such a turn on to see my big thick POZ cock in that small smooth ass! I talked dirty to him, telling him he was a POZ slut whore and that I was gonna shoot my AIDS load deep inside him. Finally I could hold back no more and I shot my deadly load inside that small ass! When I pulled out I resumed licking and sucking on his used hole - sweet. I was ready to go again and so was he. This time as I came in him he shot his wad all over the bed! I licked him clean. We parted to meet again. Looking for more guys like him.

• Like 2