I'm thinking about investing in some toys so tell me what are the best toys you reccomend? No limits , no judgements, comment or pm. ++++ for links or pics. My favorite so far are an ejaculating dildo, a few flashlights and a plug set I lost in my last move. 

Screenshot_20201119-210353_Facebook.jpg

Guest JackEdJIZZ
1 hour ago, brianthor69 said:

a fucking machine is awesome

have had a fuck machine for a couple years now.   AAAAAA-----fucking------MAZING.    No picky ass tops, no tina dick chumps, share with other fems/CDs/Sissy/trans when WE know what we want and a self-important Top does not.   It never is too tired.  Never stops until you want it to and you get to control speed and force. It won't steal your shit.    Plus, with a variety of dildos, you can have different experiences.   Mine is highly adjustable so many positions---including some most tops cant achieve---are possible.

now, it is not a replacement for a good, skilled top....but it is a nice addition.

i have a lot of other try mine and at least 7 guys have purchased one based on riding mine.   I suppose I should be a distributor....free trials....and I know I have a sale.

If you ever have the chance try one......you might find that is your new best fuck buddy

6 hours ago, JackEdJIZZ said:

have had a fuck machine for a couple years now.   AAAAAA-----fucking------MAZING.    No picky ass tops, no tina dick chumps, share with other fems/CDs/Sissy/trans when WE know what we want and a self-important Top does not.   It never is too tired.  Never stops until you want it to and you get to control speed and force. It won't steal your shit.    Plus, with a variety of dildos, you can have different experiences.   Mine is highly adjustable so many positions---including some most tops cant achieve---are possible.

now, it is not a replacement for a good, skilled top....but it is a nice addition.

i have a lot of other try mine and at least 7 guys have purchased one based on riding mine.   I suppose I should be a distributor....free trials....and I know I have a sale.

If you ever have the chance try one......you might find that is your new best fuck buddy

Your #1 on my wish list. Spending time with you parting, getting spun up with your sexy fem/CDs/sissy/ trans friends sharing your sex machine. Playing with each other enjoying dirty nasty sissy faggot sex and experiencing and sharing your blood. Every time I think about it I want to make it happen more and more. 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2020 at 8:53 AM, JackEdJIZZ said:

I totally agree! I like to put a big toy on mine and see how long I can let it go while I surf the web. One of my favorite regular tops loves to fuck my ass for a while and then hook me up to the machine and fuck my throat while he watches my ass get stretched. 

• 1 year later...