daily? sex time?

profwhtforhung

is there a certain amount of time you actually devote to sex every day, or week, or whatever, or is it more fluid than that?  do you look at it as play, or something more serious?

one of my favorite tops used to be offended when bottoms talked to him about play.  he insisted on it being at least as important as work.  any thoughts there?

• Like 1

I was just looking at a post by a cumdump who had a regular schedule of availability.  Nice to know I guess, but I could never commit to being up and ready for sex at a certain time every day.  Believe it or not, I do have other interests. 😎

Closest I've ever come to a regular schedule was when I was younger I would go to the same bar every Sunday afternoon for the cheap beer and hot guys.  

1 hour ago, profwhtforhung said:

is there a certain amount of time you actually devote to sex every day, or week, or whatever, or is it more fluid than that?  do you look at it as play, or something more serious?

During the work week I devote about an hour to 90 minutes every morning to sex, and then all evening when I get off work. My boyfriend and his roommates all work in construction which should be slowing down but until then, they have to be at the yard to grab their trucks at 6:30. So I make it a point to be there no later than 5am unless I've spent the night. On the weekends I make sure my ass is available at all times. It doesn't get used at all hours but I want it to be ready for a cock whenever there's one available.

I used to look as sex as play and I guess it still is in some ways. But it means a lot more to me than it used to mean. I used to get casually horny and a five minute lay would satisfy me until my next cock ride. But now it feels like there's no middle ground. My ass is either unbearably horny or 100% satisfied. When I'm horny there's no way for me to concentrate on anything else until I've had my ass serviced the right way. I also tend to be an emotional wreck when I need to get laid. When my ass is satisfied I can be more useful at work and I'm nicer to be around.

• Like 1

The covid and everything which is with it completely upset my sexual life. I worked always a lot and I had random hookups and sometimes regular fbs for sex on workdays only night. I used the weekends for compensating this. I used to spend hours in my favourite sauna and the cruising bar on Friday and Saturday night. On Saturdays I went to Coxx bar around midnight and stayed there until the closing time (5am). I went to the sauna often in weekdays too. 
On the spring I had to miss everything but between June and October I substituted all. However, as the infection’s rate was getting increased again, I let these facilities and tried to find hookups, which was successful more or less. 
Now, the saunas and bars (and everything like them) are closed, and after the government imposed that curfew between 8pm and 5am it is almost impossible to find random hookups because when I finished with my work there is no time for sex. Though, it must be finished until at least 7.30 pm letting time for homecoming. Regular fbs are also working a lot, and so they are in the same boat or have fears about covid and closed themselves. 
However, I can’t complain because one guy from the neighbourhood comes 1-2 times a week, and he will come today afternoon again.   
Furthetmore, we try to organise a small orgy for next Saturday (more than 10 people mustn’t stay in the same place except on the schools, workplaces and funerals).  Fuck covid.