Anyone heard of “Passive Tops” ? WTF

Japbtm

I have a buddy in Charlotte that I'd consider a passive top - he's a sexy man with big 10" dick, but he will tell you he's a "lazy top" -- he expects the bottom to do 100% of the work to get his nut. He lays back and let's the bottom suck his dick, then ride it to completion and then it's done. No real 'active' interaction at all. I've enjoyed his dick a few times over the years, but honestly find the one-sided sex boring. May has well have a dildo and a bottle of poppers when there's zero connection. 😴

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

If a man orders a female (faggot) to impale herself with his penis for his enjoyment, then he is exercising a form of male dominance. The only justification he thinks he needs is the birthright of his sex. He believes that the only reasonable response to his demand is compliance.

My first impulse is to agree with his stunning arrogance. The opportunity to obey and satisfy a man is a gift. The Phallus imposes rough order on a chaotic universe. It both creates life and gives it meaning. Its power and beauty overwhelm the senses and exceed the bounds of reason. Yet, I submit that its vital work can only proceed by male intention and male action. It cannot be an immovable object. It must be an unstoppable force.

A man who fails to wield his penis with active purpose is lapsing in his duty. While I might find myself reflexively complying with a command from a seemingly superior, but essentially inert man, I would ultimately feel the act idolatrous. By his deliberate inaction, he undermines the very basis of his authority and carelessly forsakes my natural devotion.

I am loath to place limits on a man's prerogative. In general, power should be wildly imbalanced to his advantage. But I do think it rightful to require from him a consistent pattern of forceful penetration.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FaceLoad said:

If a man orders a female (faggot) to impale herself with his penis for his enjoyment, then he is exercising a form of male dominance. The only justification he thinks he needs is the birthright of his sex. He believes that the only reasonable response to his demand is compliance.

My first impulse is to agree with his stunning arrogance. The opportunity to obey and satisfy a man is a gift. The Phallus imposes rough order on a chaotic universe. It both creates life and gives it meaning. Its power and beauty overwhelm the senses and exceed the bounds of reason. Yet, I submit that its vital work can only proceed by male intention and male action. It cannot be an immovable object. It must be an unstoppable force.

A man who fails to wield his penis with active purpose is lapsing in his duty. While I might find myself reflexively complying with a command from a seemingly superior, but essentially inert man, I would ultimately feel the act idolatrous. By his deliberate inaction, he undermines the very basis of his authority and carelessly forsakes my natural devotion.

I am loath to place limits on a man's prerogative. In general, power should be wildly imbalanced to his advantage. But I do think it rightful to require from him a consistent pattern of forceful penetration.

^ This is poetry. Excellent.

• Upvote 1

Let’s be honest.. the most remembered fucks are the aggressive and ruff ones that mix pain and pleasure... when a guy takes control and totally wants to breed you like his bitch. It’s those fucks we Jack off to at night, the ones that tested our limits and made us bottom out. The ones we had to slap our hand on the mat and give up but we secretly want more.... the ones that nearly made us pass out... 

• 2 weeks later...

These terms also have confused me, but now that I'm living in the Azores, in Portugal here they call them passive and active, passive being a bottom and a top is active! I guess also different countries and part of the world as different meanings. Although I have learned that here if I'm looking for a top he is active still is very confusing and find myself translating to make sure I have it right. Sadly I think there are more passive (bottom) here then active (top) here, just the difference in terms makes no sense to me.

• 3 months later...

That's interesting. Differences in worldviews but I always saw myself as a passive top... more because I never initiated encounters., always got the aggressive bottom as a partner and ad I look intimidating ( genetic resting Bitch face... I get it from mum not dad) most guys avoid me , I love a good earl grey and drink jasmine tea by the bucket. Love and write poetry , I'm responsive to my bottom and tend to fuck only as hard as he can handle however whenever I get that one bull once in a red moon, and chems are involved... there's a disconnect and though Dr Jekyll is doing the kissing ,Mr Hyde is doing all the pelvic thrusting.  

Being a teacher , Would have thought Oral top only  would have been more accurate but I guess it doesn't roll off the tongue as easily 😅

• Like 1

On 12/10/2020 at 1:03 PM, mikeboi1 said:

These terms also have confused me, but now that I'm living in the Azores, in Portugal here they call them passive and active, passive being a bottom and a top is active! I guess also different countries and part of the world as different meanings. Although I have learned that here if I'm looking for a top he is active still is very confusing and find myself translating to make sure I have it right. Sadly I think there are more passive (bottom) here then active (top) here, just the difference in terms makes no sense to me.

Lived in the middle east a while back and the terms seem to be the same .