Reluctant Married Indian Guy Couldn’t Resist

Ozsluttybtm

I’ve been chatting with this indian guy for a while on squirt. I finally convinced him to meet me just for a meet, greet in public. 

when we met up he was as described - good looking and in shape. he was also incredibly shy but fortunately for me horny as hell too. 

We left the walking track and headed for the tree line out of site. By this time it was getting quite dark so very easy to play out of sight. 

I unzipped him, dropped to my knees and went to work on his gorgeous cock. He kept calling me a slut the closer he got to cumming and made me choke the more desperate he was to release. 

i then stood up kissed him and invited him to feel my freshly lubed hole  we’d not spoken about fucking so far but wanted to tempt him. He was married so knew he may not be keen for bareback. But as soon as he felt my hole, he was def interested.  he asked for condoms which I said no to.. then he simply turned me around, pulled my shorts down a little, lined up and pushed right in to the hilt in one swift move. It felt so good.

It only took him a few strokes for him to cum deep in me. i suspect he’d been edging for hours.

Once done his interest in me was obviously over. He pulled out, zipped up, thanked me then walked back to his car. Lovely. 
It was only a short fuck but it felt good regardless and his hot load was reward enough 😉

• Like 12
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Descartes70817
On 12/1/2020 at 9:55 AM, sick2thecore said:

Hot man! I love it when you get to seduce married guys and when they can't seem to keep it in their pants lol

I think a lot of bottoms love the idea of seducing married guys - I know I’ve played on that notion more times than I can count to let a bottom ‘seduce’ me into fucking them bareback.

I remember this one attractive married Indian guy who I used to hook up with years ago.  Probably got together half dozen times.  He would let me fuck him every time and cum in his ass. Something so hot about sending a married guy back home to the wife and kids, with cum still leaking out of his ass

On 12/3/2020 at 7:01 PM, twoguyssssss4fun said:

I remember this one attractive married Indian guy who I used to hook up with years ago.  Probably got together half dozen times.  He would let me fuck him every time and cum in his ass. Something so hot about sending a married guy back home to the wife and kids, with cum still leaking out of his ass

I'm a bottom only but that sounds hot indeed haha