I hope I find a continuation to this story....

I've never put much thought into fucking around behind my boyfriend's back. It doesn't really feel like cheating 'cause we have an open relationship -- although, technically speaking, we're supposed to okay a potential lay with each other first or at least tell each other about it after the fact. I guess I never told him anything because he never told me anything. As far as I knew, Andy hadn't messed around with another dude in the whole seven years of our relationship. It wasn't that he wasn't hot or couldn't get a hot piece of his ass, he just wasn't very good at flirting. Quiet type socially, animal in bed. I guess we're both a little nerdish in our own ways, but we're both pretty hot, too.

He's an asian top boy, chinese actually, but born here in the States. Tight little hairless body the color of caramel. Perfect little five inch cock that stands straight up when it's got a tight white ass waiting for it. Tight little smooth nuts that pull up even tighter when he's about to spurt and a perfect pink rosebud of a butthole that fucking winks whenever I eat him out. Sometimes his hole clenches around my tongue like a little fist. He loves getting his ass licked out. The deeper the better. Til it's all sloppy wet with spit. Then he flips me over and fucks me raw. It's the fucking hottest thing to watch him blow his load up my twat in a mirror. Sometimes it's the only way I can get off. Watching it happen, watching my cunt open up like a mouth for his jizz, then watching his hot little cock spear my pussy again and push his load up inside me. I'd even finger myself afterward. Rubbing his load up inside my ass walls. Imagining I was one of those slut boys in Treasure Island dvds. But barebacking was only between him and me—since we’re both neg. The rules for our relationship state no bb'ing with anyone else though. Condoms or just cocksucking, and whenever we played with someone else together, it was always safe, even between Andy and me, so we wouldn't tempt anyone into fucking me raw.

The thing about me is that I like to think I'm not a slut, but I just go and put myself in slutty situations. I can usually control myself and I know my limits. I only ever do what I want to do and I'm smart enough to know when it's safe and when it's unsafe. I started out sucking dick behind his back in the steamroom at the gym. It's the biggest gym in the gayest neighborhood, so there's always action going on. Even though they put big signs outside saying you can lose your membership privileges, dudes still give each other handjobs and suck each other off.

Over the course of a few months, I got to the point where I'd go into the steamroom after working out, my muscles bulging a bit more, smooth chest glistening, fuckable white ass all wet, and I'd sit in the corner called the cocksucker's corner because sitting there put my head right about eye level and ten inches away from whatever guy was sitting above me. If some hot dude with a hot cock came in, I'd grab their cock, start licking the head like a lollipop, jacking their shaft, looking up at them with pouty eyes, my mouth open, tongue out, and then deep throat them as best as I could, slurping on their cocks til they spurted. A few spurted right down my throat without warning. With other dudes, I took their cum in my mouth willingly, caught up in the moment, and then spit it back out on their cocks and jacked them. If some dude I didn't like would sit there, I'd play dumb and look forward, ignoring them. Like I said, I have my limits, and I tend to like smooth dudes like Andy who were around my age, skinny, clean, you know, all the normal stuff.

I never told Andy. I figured sucking cock was safe. I still went home to him and let him fuck me raw without feeling any anxiety or guilt. Then one morning at the gym, I met Denny. First, I should say, I met his cock. I'd just sat down in the cocksucker's corner, all stiff from working out, and the steam was so thick I couldn't see anyone around me. But then there it was, his fat white cock, swinging in my face with his sweaty low hanging nuts. It made me gasp like a little whore. I couldn't take my eyes off it. As the steam cleared, I could see the rest of him. A hot trail of dark hair down the middle of his chest, shaggy short brown hair, and thick, powerful legs. He looked like he was in his mid-twenties. But he was as confident as some leather daddy. He didn't take his eyes off mine the entire time. He kept turning my head up so I'd see him. One hand held my chin, pulling my jaw down, and the other guided my head up and down his eight inches. It was like he knew how much of a slut I was inside. It felt like he was reading every nasty thought in my head. He made me suck on his nuts while he beat his cock in my face, pushing his cockhead up my nostrils, making me smell his cock juice.

Someone came into the steamroom and I backed off, afraid it might be gym personnel, but he wouldn't let me up, and he whispered down to me, "It's okay, babe, keep sucking." I could see from the corner of my eye, the new arrival sat down the ledge from me, five or six feet away. He was close enough that I could tell he was already playing with his cock while he watched us. I'd been in the steamroom enough times that I kinda knew who it was -- this old guy who hung out in the steamroom a lot, but never worked out in the actual gym. Big gut and back hair. No one I would ever touch. Now he jacked up a big boner watching me get face fucked by this incredibly hot, big dicked fucker above me. "Baby. Look at me. Good boy. Keep looking. Oh, fuck you like that dick, I can tell. That daddy over there can tell, too. Can't you? I'm gonna cum in your mouth in a few minutes, okay? Not yet, but soon. Look at me again. If it makes you feel any better about doing swallowing some stranger's hot cock juice... I'm Denny, baby," he said. He winked at me "Keep that throat open. Yeah. Just like that. Nice little pussy throat get reamed out in the steamroom. Look at those cocksucker lips, man," and the old man next to us answered him with a moan. Denny scooted down the edge of his seat and leaned back until his butthole was against my lips. I couldn't help myself. Without even being told, I started tonguing him inside out. "Oh you hot little pig," he moaned. "Eat my ass, baby. Yeah. I've got myself a whore here. Oh yeah, baby. Come over here, daddy." I started getting nervous and started pulling off his cock because I didn't want the old man touching me. But Denny held me by my ears. "Come tongue this bitch's ass, daddy."

As much as I didn't want that old dude with cock slime on his fingers touching me, I wanted Denny's cock so bad that I didn't move. I was already turned to the side, one leg up on the ledge, my tight hole wet and ready for the old man's tongue. He fucked his tongue into me as deep as it would go. He'd probably hadn't had a young hot ass like mine in fifty years, and here he was slurping on my cunt lips. I could feel his chin hair rubbing up and down my nuts. I felt like a total slut. I wanted to stop sucking cock and leave. I was so worried that someone else would come in and god forbid even join in. The steam spurted on again and the rush of it burned my bare feet. I could hardly see Denny's face anymore up in the steam, but I knew he was still looking at me. He pulled me back onto his cock and started face fucking me hard and fast, pulling his big white cock all the way out every now and then and slapping it against my nose. The old man pushed two fingers in and out of my cunt and all I could do was ride them. "Slut," Denny called me. "Eat my load, baby. You like cum? I want you to eat my load. I'm gonna spray your throat with so much jizz you're gonna taste me all day, slut. And you know what? I'm gonna feed you my cum every day. Yeah, baby. Keep sucking. Open wider. Open your ass for daddy's fingers and tongue. Yeah. Everyday, baby. Same time. You're gonna be here waiting for my cock. Okay, slut?"

I couldn't talk, but I nodded, and then my mouth was filled with his jizz. It was more than I'd ever had blasted into my mouth from one cock. It came out so hard that I could feel the thwap of each spurt against back of my throat. Even if I would've tried to spit his load out, I couldn't have moved. Both his hands pushed my head down on his cock until his hairy nuts were against my bottom lip. His load had nowhere to go but down my throat or up into my nose. I gagged and smelled his jizz up inside my nostrils. Then he egged on the old man, "Yeah, daddy shoot your load all over him. Spray down my new little whore." I felt the geezer's load spray across my ass cheeks and then drip down my ass crack and over my well-fingered hole.

"I'll see you out by your locker, slut," Denny said to me before walking out of the steamroom. I hadn't shot off, but he didn't care. He wound up asking me for my phone number. When I hesitated, he put two and two together pretty astutely. "You have a boyfriend, right? Hey, I don't care. I'll only call when you tell me to. I promise. We had a good time. We should do it again. Why would I wanna risk that by being an asshole."

"I don't usually give it out. I mean, if you could just call me on weekdays. He works, so..."

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Gus," I said.

"Gus," he repeated, and then put his mouth right next to my eat and whispered, "Can you smell my cum still?"

"Yeah."

"You want my cock again, don't you?

Then he dug a pen and a notepad out of the bookbag in his locker. "Write down your name under your number, okay, Gus? People give me their number a lot."

At the time, he sounded honest enough, and so I gave him my cell phone number. I'd given my number out before, but it was rare. I guess I was a little stunned by the whole scene, that I'd swallowed his load, that he was so hot, that some old dude had tongued my hole and finger fucked me. Then before I knew it, he was gone, I didn't have his number, and he was walking away with mine.

The whole day I couldn't get Denny out of my head. I didn't know if I was imagining it or not, but I could still taste his cum, even that night when my boyfriend was fucking my ass with his little chinese cock. I could tell he was close to cumming in my twat and I closed my eyes and imagined it was Denny's cock up inside my raw. I blew my load the same moment as my boyfriend, realizing that Denny's cock was probably twice as big as Andy's.

To be continued...

• 3 weeks later...