Lost in Paris

This happened last year, while I was in Paris on a work trip. 

I’m 32, 5’8, 160lbs, dark short hair. 20 years of gymnastics are still showing. I still work out 4 times a week, and I have a tight little ass which gets used quite a lot, especially since I started barebacking in 2014. A fuckbuddy of mine just broke a condom while fucking me, and decided to just keep going. I never went back. Been hitting the bathhouses a lot every time I could. I took PrEp for a few years but been off it for almost 2 years. I was just missing the thrill of taking risks. The more anon dicks the better.

Like every work trip I take, it’s just a lot of running around, meeting after meeting, but  I always make sure to have a full weekend to explore the scene. During the week, I research bathhouses and sexclubs and decide on going to a couple places. Arrived Friday, and I’m headed to a sexclub called the Bunker. According to what I could read online, the place is very sleazy, with a leather/sport/fetish twist. I’m dressed quite casually, cap on, fitted black sweatpants, comfy sneakers and white jocks. I know anyway that my clothes aren’t gonna stay on for too long.

I take the metro to a district a bit off centre, in a residential area. The entrance is a discreet door on the ground floor of an apartment building. I ring the bell and get buzzed in. My nose instantly gets filled with that smell I love so much, this mix of poppers, sweat, cum and cleaning product. I pay the cover and just walk to the lockers, leaving just my jacket and wallet not to lose anything. I just put a bottle of poppers in my pocket. I look around and a few guys are changing. A few older guys are checking me out and my hole is already twitching. I’m not picky when it comes to dicks and loads and guys usually know by looking at me that they’ll get to breed me if they want to, no matter what.

I go down some dark stairs to the basement where the action is. I take my t-shirt off and tuck it in my waistband. This guy is following me down the stairs but my eyes are still not accustomed to the darkness so I can’t really make it out what he looks like. I just can figure that he’s taller than me and wearing a leather harness and a black cap.

I just roam around the halls, exploring a bit to find the spot that will get my ass the attention it needs. I pass by a few couples making out or fucking here and there, some guys make eye contact with me or just grab my ass while I walk around. Fuck I’m horny, and I just want to find a spot to get on all four and take as many loads as I can.

I get into a crowded space with tables where a few bottoms are being fucked by guys waiting in line. I know this is the place I need to be. 

Already I feel hands down my pants playing with my hole. It’s hot and it’s sweaty. Someone’s pulling my pants down and rubbing his cock on my ass. A guy is kissing me at the same time so I can’t even see who’s behind me. I feel someone spitting on my hole and spreading it with his cock before shoving it brutally. It makes scream but the guy in front of me just shuts me up by shoving his dick into my mouth. The guy fucking is breaking my ass and I’m afraid it will just rip and that I won’t be able to get fucked all night as I want. He directs me to one of the tables with his dick still in my hole to bend me over it. Other guys are starting to give me attention and line up. I take a deep whiff of poppers and just start screaming to fuck me harder. The first guy gives me my first load of the night and another one takes his place, using that load as lube. I have a dick in my mouth but it’s to dark for me to see properly.

On my right, touching my ass being fucked, I think I can see harness guy. He’s wearing black shorts containing a pretty big bulge he’s rubbing hard while watching me. From where I am, bent over, his face is in the shadow, covered by his black cap. His body looks really lean, quite muscular but thin and veiny, especially in the stomach area which is at my eyes’ level. He leans forward to kiss me and I feel a rough beard on my face before he leaves.

The other guys keep taking turn in my hole, I just take whiff after whiff of poppers and I just lose count of the number of dicks and loads I take. Probably more dicks than loads but cum is still dripping down my legs and I start feeling a bit numb. I get up to walk a bit but a big guy grabs me and just throws me onto a sofa to fuck me on my back before shooting his load quickly, putting his dick back into his sweatpants and disappearing.

I’m trying to recover my senses, still lying alone on my back on the sofa in this dark corner when harness guy shows up. I can now see his shape clearly against the light behind him. He’s indeed quite tall, wearing white sweat socks and black sneaks. He comes closer and I can see his body is covered in light fur. I can smell his sweaty body. While muscular, he’s indeed very veiny which makes him look older than he probably is. It’s still too dark in this corner to completely see him. He leans forward, kisses me. “Been watching you all night. Love sloppy second, and you look very sloppy now. Want that dick in you boy?” He said while shaking his dick on my stomach. His dick is not huge, about 7 inches, but hard as fuck.

Before I can answer, his raw dick is deep inside my hole. I reach to my bottle of poppers but he grabs my hand to stop me “Not now boy, I want you to feel my cock ripping you”. His dick feels much larger than it looked and the pain is excruciating. I think I’m almost passed out and I lose track of time. How long did he fuck me? 5 minutes? 45? I don’t know. He just thrusts in and out of me like a mad guy. “Fuck boy, that’s a nice little tight ass you. I’m gonna rip you apart”. All the sudden, he just stops and gets up. “I’ll see you later boy. I promise, that load is for you”.

I’m trying to catch my breath and get up. I’m sweaty as fuck, mixed with cum still coming out of my sloppy hole. I’m just walking around until I get grabbed again and directed to a booth by an older guy. He puts me up on a sling and just slides his dick into me. At this point, I just feel so numb, I don’t even really feel it. It’s late and most guys who were saving their loads are just discharging in any hole they can find. The older guy starts grunting before shooting his load deep into me. He seems angry and spits on me before leaving the room. A few guys follow, not lasting long before loading my ass. 

I’m getting down from the sling but someone pushes me hard back into it. It’s harness guy. His face looks evil now. I’m on my back again and harness guy just shoves his dick back into me in one hard thrust. This time, he’s the one holding poppers under my nose. “Take a deep breath boy, cause this time, I’m not going anywhere. I’m gonna destroy you boy”. His left hand holds onto my right leg for balance while his left hand is choking me. He looks angry. “Take that fucking dick boy”. I can barely take it anymore. The room is lit and I can see his lean bearded face under the cap. I also can make out a scorpion tattoo on his left pec. He sees that I’m looking at it. “You know what that means don’t you boy? Dirty little pigs like you are after that, I know it!”.

His face looks more and more evil as he’s picking up the pace. “You’ve been fucked all night like a dirty whore. You don’t know by who but I guarantee you that this dick of mine is fucking toxic”. My hole is burning. “The moment I saw you, I knew you were the one I’d breed at the end of the night. Been building up that poz load for you all night”. He gives me one last whiff of poppers before I see his body stiffening. Guys around me are looking and encourage him. “Poz the boy!”. “Take my load boy!” as he’s unloading in my hole.

As everyone is leaving me on my sling, I feel lost. I’m jerking off alone, just thinking that I just took my only second known poz load and wondering if I’m shooting my last neg load.

• Like 29
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 6

Bunker in Paris is excellent. It's my favourite. Exchanged so much seed there and always a cum filled hole to churn and dump my own load. Best is Sunday afternoons and Tuesday or Thursday night. Lots of action happening then. 

Usually I drop my seed in 3 different holes to spread the love :) 3 loads, 3 different asses :)  and most of the times, someone else fucks into my seed right after I pulled out of the bottom. And when I whisper into a bottom' s ear "you want my poz load?"  every one of them has answered "knock me up!"  people know why they go there: sleazy bb action and go home with some souvenirs!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, nico75020 said:

Bunker in Paris is excellent. It's my favourite. Exchanged so much seed there and always a cum filled hole to churn and dump my own load. Best is Sunday afternoons and Tuesday or Thursday night. Lots of action happening then. 

Usually I drop my seed in 3 different holes to spread the love 🙂 3 loads, 3 different asses 🙂 and most of the times, someone else fucks into my seed right after I pulled out of the bottom. And when I whisper into a bottom' s ear "you want my poz load?"  every one of them has answered "knock me up!"  people know why they go there: sleazy bb action and go home with some souvenirs!

I love the Bunker as a client took me there and we had great time a real sleazy pit for BB sex. 

• Like 3

I had the hottest time at The Bunker ! 

I took countless loads in the dark room and the fuck benches 

Tuesday and Thursday evenings are naked night. You are given a small hand towel and that’s it 

I had a three way fuck. I was fucked in the dark room while standing up while also fucking an anonymous hole 

no idea who these people were 

Edited by PiginCalif