Lost in Paris

6 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

I went to Keller probably 25 years ago. Had probably half bb sex there. Don't know if it's still going?

I think I tried the Keller 2 years ago but tried a few so I’m not sure. I had a few loads in one quite small bar with a multiple story basement with super narrow staircases. Was a bit scary but was just hot taking dicks with almost no control.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, nico75020 said:

Bunker in Paris is excellent. It's my favourite. Exchanged so much seed there and always a cum filled hole to churn and dump my own load. Best is Sunday afternoons and Tuesday or Thursday night. Lots of action happening then. 

Usually I drop my seed in 3 different holes to spread the love 🙂 3 loads, 3 different asses 🙂 and most of the times, someone else fucks into my seed right after I pulled out of the bottom. And when I whisper into a bottom' s ear "you want my poz load?"  every one of them has answered "knock me up!"  people know why they go there: sleazy bb action and go home with some souvenirs!

Next time I’m around we should hit Bunker together!

• Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 10:25 PM, Bbasiaslut said:

I was pozzed in Bunker. I was sober but i became very high by taking poppers. I remember that i was on this table taking multiple loads and lips whispering "surprise for you". 

was it me? 🙂 if it wasn't me, I am happy to deposit my seed inside your slutty Asian hole during my next visit to Paris 🙂 DM me!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, nico75020 said:

was it me? 🙂 if it wasn't me, I am happy to deposit my seed inside your slutty Asian hole during my next visit to Paris 🙂 DM me!

May be you who were among my breeders. I didn't see the faces. My slutty sleezy poz hole wants your cum

• Like 1

On 11/24/2020 at 8:25 AM, Bbasiaslut said:

I was pozzed in Bunker. I was sober but i became very high by taking poppers. I remember that i was on this table taking multiple loads and lips whispering "surprise for you". 

God. That is so hot 🔥🔥🔥

14 hours ago, onlyraw said:

I get to Paris every year and have always wanted to check out the Bunker- but not speaking any French was always nervous 

Or is it one of those places that you don’t need to speak much?

No need to speak. Just bend over or take out your cock is a universal language. It's more like pure fucking like animals. That doesn't need a language :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...