Smoking fetish

Irishboy98

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Big smoking fetish here, cigarettes and cigars. Started smoking cigarettes when I was 11 and had my first cigar when I was 12, been smoking ever since.

I don’t smoke and I don’t allow it inside my house/flat. But I love to service guys who are smoking. In the terrace of  my weekend house, i permit smoking. Many times I was standing on my knees sucking the guy while he was smoking. And sometimes I turned back and beg for fucking me with the cigarette in his mouth. Furthermore, I love the taste of smoker guys’ tongue. The mixture of taste of cigarette and menthol (chewing gum).

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
1 hour ago, chainsmokerpig said:

Massive smoke fetish since I was a teen 

Heavy smoker myself and can only get off on smoking men  

Trained ashtray and cigar masochist 

Sounds like my sort of pig, cigarettes and big cigar smoker here, love forced cigar play and some masochistic cigar play

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
1 hour ago, chainsmokerpig said:

Thank you SIR 

Its mouth is an ashtray and it's body is for cigars and Marlboros to be put out on .it is a faggot SIR 

Ever had a cigar used as a dildo on you?