Smoking fetish

Irishboy98

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LondonCigarBoi

Big smoking fetish here. Particularly large cigars but ultimately I’m not fussy. Love my hole being used as an ashtray, being bred and then plugged with a cigar butt. Forced smoking good too (with cigars or cigarettes). SW London based but can travel pretty easily. HMU.

F2F4DE2A-0437-4A97-89D0-82D64D881D39.jpeg

I love fags. Guys who smoke turn me on, especially when kissing and I can taste it.

When young, I used to hang around in a cottage/ restroom sucking getting fucked etc. A regular balding guy with a comb over, always had me sucking his cock at the stones and he would chain smoke, even when he was stuck up my ass, he would have a fag in his mouth.

I smoke rollies.

• Like 2

Yesterday I participated in an orgy house party. The host is a heavy smoker. He recently goes out to the balcony to have a cigarette. When I met him last time, he told that he usually had sex there. It made me horny and when I was on my way to him, I texted him that I wanted to fuck with him in the balcony. So, when he went out, nodded me and I followed him. Although it was cold a bit above 0 degree,  he was wearing only a coat, I was totally naked. So, his cock also was out. I went onto my knees and sucked him deeply. Then he bent me to the balustrade and fucked me hard. He was continuously smoking while we were having sex. 
Later we went out again. He sucked his cigarette and my cock one after the other. Later he turned me back and fucked me again, while he was continuously smoking. I asked him to blow the smoke into my mouth. And he did grabbing my head and fucking me over. 

• Like 2

Simply HOT and Delicious boys - young males dressing , shaving smooth , makeup , and calling their hole a pussy -  Sexy HOT - come to me - lets  have fun with Raw Sex - your piercing Nipples / Boobs - leaving smoking blow jobs with lip stick marks !  more - more - Slut / Whore !  Bonus be a Poz Mother Fucker !

On 1/3/2021 at 11:55 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

Yesterday I participated in an orgy house party. The host is a heavy smoker. He recently goes out to the balcony to have a cigarette. When I met him last time, he told that he usually had sex there. It made me horny and when I was on my way to him, I texted him that I wanted to fuck with him in the balcony. So, when he went out, nodded me and I followed him. Although it was cold a bit above 0 degree,  he was wearing only a coat, I was totally naked. So, his cock also was out. I went onto my knees and sucked him deeply. Then he bent me to the balustrade and fucked me hard. He was continuously smoking while we were having sex. 
Later we went out again. He sucked his cigarette and my cock one after the other. Later he turned me back and fucked me again, while he was continuously smoking. I asked him to blow the smoke into my mouth. And he did grabbing my head and fucking me over. 

you smoke? if not, get him to staert you off if you enjoyed that

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’ve been smoking since before my teens, love fucking while smoking and getting sucked or rimmed while smoking. Done my fair share of forced smoke play too, usually involving big cigars and either a gas mask, piss gag or duct tape.

Always found the sight of a guy smoking a turn on, probably what started me smoking. 

1 hour ago, pozboy said:

you smoke? if not, get him to staert you off if you enjoyed that

I don’t smoke. And normally I dont’t like it. My parents smoked and all our flat was smoke and I hated and hate now its smell. But while I am having sex, I become a nasty pig and enjoy everything even if it is dirty. More precisely, dirtier it is, I enjoy it more.  

• 5 months later...

Being fucked on my back by a young lad staring down at me with a fag hanging out of the corner of his mouth is heaven. So is kneeling in front of a leather man having my mouth used as an ashtray before being bent over a table and fucked. The moment when cigar ash falls unexpectedly on your back is amazing

For me, it is pipe & cigar smokers that turn me on the most.   As a life long pipe fetsihist (I can't recall ever not being extremely turned on by a man smoking a pipe) my sexual desires and lately my fantasies about getting pozzed are always with another pipe man.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My smoking fetish began at 11

Fast forward to now and I'm a 40 a day smoke pig who identifies as an ashtray

It's biggest craving in life is being burned by a MASTER and 2 years ago it was lucky enough to serve in a public smoking area of a club and get burned and humiliated by a sadistic MASTER in full view of all men .that day a faggot was born 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

I'm a chainsmoker and it's both a habit and an addiction which I still enjoy.

If any of you (versa) bareback perverts wants to fetishise that, you're welcome to DM me.    🚬😏

• 1 month later...