When is it "safe" for next guy after I take a poz load

Oldercumslut

I've now taken a couple poz loads.  I've been on PreP for a while so I'm not worried about me.  My question is If I've got a Poz load in me, when would it be safe for someone else to use me and potentially come in contact with that load?   This last time wasn't an issue.  The second guy was undetectable and he knew the guy who had given me the original load.

• Like 1

I suspect that's not an issue that's been studied all that well and so any recommendations will be strictly anecdotal.

I'd say the load is likely to be largely gone within a day, certainly within two, if you have any sort of regularity to your bowel movements. A period less than a day undoubtedly carries *some* risk, from a common-sense perspective. 

I guess the other real question is if you make any second (or subsequent) guy aware that you're already pre-loaded so that they know the risks.  I guess it works similar to a top disclosing any risks to me before fucking me - just in reverse. 

Some guys aren't into sloppy seconds either, but any guy who is will likely understand the risks that they may be taking on.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a BB top. I enjoy raw "unsafe sex". Its hot that other men have blown their load into your hole. Poz or not, I do not care. 

So I am only speaking for myself here (but I am sure others would agree), I would actually prefer a hot hole thats dripping with cum. If some of the seed is toxic, even better. I fuck raw. I enjoy it.  So to answer your question, there is no need to wait for me. I do not engage in "safe sex." 

It is good though that you care for your top. But for me, the only care I would have is how frequently I can access your seed loaded hole. OINK

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

In the past I have had occasions when I have taken 3 loads of 3 Grindr hook ups in the same day and to be honest I never declared that I am loaded to the following top. I just assumed that they maybe were able to tell and they were ok with it.  I don’t ask status as a rule, so I would not always know if my last load was poz. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 12/20/2020 at 4:28 PM, StockingsBB said:

In the past I have had occasions when I have taken 3 loads of 3 Grindr hook ups in the same day and to be honest I never declared that I am loaded to the following top. I just assumed that they maybe were able to tell and they were ok with it.  I don’t ask status as a rule, so I would not always know if my last load was poz. 

What a perfect uninhibited slut! 😋

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 5:55 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

I guess the other real question is if you make any second (or subsequent) guy aware that you're already pre-loaded so that they know the risks.  I guess it works similar to a top disclosing any risks to me before fucking me - just in reverse. 

Some guys aren't into sloppy seconds either, but any guy who is will likely understand the risks that they may be taking on.  

Me I love sloppy seconds 

to top à dripping nice ass is so hot or getting breed multiple of time

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

i've read somewhere that a high viral doses of HIV cells can be live 24 hours in a body.

In a matter of fact the journey of the HIV cells is the same when somebody doesn't use prep. it reaches the bloodstream and will be able to enter a CD4 cell. when the HIV RNA want's to convert to DNA that's where the prep comes up and is preventing that the HIV cells can multiply

• 1 month later...