Saunas reopening this week in Melbourne

Cumdumpmelb

Great gloryholes at Spartacus to back my pussy up against and take anon cock and loads.  Like dark dead end fuck bench upstairs at Wet.  Can take loads doggie there for hours.  Let me know when you guys will be going where and we can collect together.

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, takingdeepanal said:

Is there any news as to when Wet is reopening? With 80 gone, there are less options ...

According to their website they are open

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great day at WET today, I may be helping the raw scene there 😬

in the first half hour took a huge load off a hot Arab guy (pretty sure he pumped his cock with saline) huge cock, rough fucker...first n huge load, bout an hour later a 6ft + African guy slammed a massive load in my ass...

Shower, spa, sauna...swallowed a muscle boys load in the steam room, as a big muscle bear grabbed my ass n blew a load over it....next a tall muscly guy...Eastern European maybe fucked me rough as for bout ten minutes in the steam room...slammed handheld his cock deep and blew...I cuddled with an older daddy bear for an hour, just kissing...till he grabbed my head and blew in my beard and down my throat.

showered again...and I saw a beautiful Russian bear, huge guy...cute as a motherfucker...so I molested him till he couldn’t help it but shove his cock in my ass raw (after he said he only uses rubbers)

he must of been close cause he pumped my ass fuckin hard..2 min later collapsed on top of me...both of us dripping with sweat...fuck he smelt amazing...can still smell his pits in my beard, he held my ass so tight against him and he blew the biggest fuckin load into my ass...he slowly pulled out shoved three fingers up there to shove it in..he said keep it in there....I want that ass again soon...hot as fuck thick Russian accent.....

sooo good day in all....Late birthday breeding for me 👍🏼🥳🍆

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, Younameme said:

Had a great day at WET today, I may be helping the raw scene there 😬

in the first half hour took a huge load off a hot Arab guy (pretty sure he pumped his cock with saline) huge cock, rough fucker...first n huge load, bout an hour later a 6ft + African guy slammed a massive load in my ass...

Shower, spa, sauna...swallowed a muscle boys load in the steam room, as a big muscle bear grabbed my ass n blew a load over it....next a tall muscly guy...Eastern European maybe fucked me rough as for bout ten minutes in the steam room...slammed handheld his cock deep and blew...I cuddled with an older daddy bear for an hour, just kissing...till he grabbed my head and blew in my beard and down my throat.

showered again...and I saw a beautiful Russian bear, huge guy...cute as a motherfucker...so I molested him till he couldn’t help it but shove his cock in my ass raw (after he said he only uses rubbers)

he must of been close cause he pumped my ass fuckin hard..2 min later collapsed on top of me...both of us dripping with sweat...fuck he smelt amazing...can still smell his pits in my beard, he held my ass so tight against him and he blew the biggest fuckin load into my ass...he slowly pulled out shoved three fingers up there to shove it in..he said keep it in there....I want that ass again soon...hot as fuck thick Russian accent.....

sooo good day in all....Late birthday breeding for me 👍🏼🥳🍆

I had a great day taking loads in the darkroom at the Seaford Spa yesterday. It was an orgy. Had one hung stud ride me like a bull for what felt like 30 min before emptying his seed into me. Guy after guy replaced him. After 3 hrs I was left gaping & leaking cum .