this is something seriously scary

Outcast

[think before following links] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisperm_antibodies

"ASA can arise whenever sperm encounter the immune system.[3] ASA occur in women and men, including women or men who receive anal sex from men or who perform oral sex on men.[4]:210[5]

ASA have been considered as infertility cause in around 10–30% of infertile couples, and in males, about 12–13% (20,4% in meta-analysis[6]) of all diagnosed infertility is related to an immunological reason."

So if I understand correctly, if you take a load, doesn't matter whether it's anal or oral, there's a risk you get antibodies which attack YOUR OWN SPERM?

• Moderators

Correct.

Nevertheless, despite the popularity of oral and anal sex (for persons of any gender), the overall level of human fertility seems more than adequate to populate overrun the planet. #JustSayin

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Outcast said:

it's not the only aspect, if something breaks down in the body it can cause all sorts of seemingly unrelated problems. One obvious issue is that it puts an unnecessary strain on the immune system.

Sperm break down in the human body all the time, because the majority are never even ejaculated, so if dying sperm in the male body were likely to cause a strain on the immune system, men would be extinct.

If you read the article in question, the only downside discussed is the effect on virility. If there were serious regular complications of the immune system involved here, chances are we'd know about it by now.

15 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Sperm break down in the human body all the time, because the majority are never even ejaculated, so if dying sperm in the male body were likely to cause a strain on the immune system, men would be extinct.

If you read the article in question, the only downside discussed is the effect on virility. If there were serious regular complications of the immune system involved here, chances are we'd know about it by now.

I meant it causes a strain on the immune system because these useless antibodies are being produced rather than the ones we actually need to fight infections. Yes, sperm expires, but it's a matter of having in your balls antibodies that shouldn't be there doing something they shouldn't, could interfere with other functions somehow.

I see sperm has a lifespan of up to 74 days, that's a lot! Maybe sperm dying prematurely can be a problem, they die down and are recycled at a certain rate, but then you have a whole lot more dead sperm and this process involved in breaking it down and recycling it is overwhelmed, I don't know.

Well, so much for getting knocked up from all that cum in my pussy... guess I’ll have to keep trying to get pregnant by increasing the number of guys and frequency of sperm injections in my hole. 😈💦💦💦💦💦

Maybe working past 8-10 loads in a few hours is warranted? 😈

• 5 weeks later...

I don't see why this is a problem. If anything it's hotter to know that the more loads you take the morew it solidifies your place as a bottom faggot. Your body recognises that you're a faggot so stops you passing on your fag genes. Isn't the human body amazing!