How to let anon tops know?

Fuzzypup

Hello all, I love to be filled with piss or marked by a too after he finishes, but it's no fun if I straight up mention it to him before hand. How can I let anon tops know it's more than ok to fill or cover me with piss, without coming out and saying it? I'd probably finish instantly if a random top finished and pissed right on me on a hotel bed, unannounced

• 3 weeks later...

If you're sucking and he cums in your mouth, which he should be doing, just keep on that cock. If he warns you he's gotta piss, then you just keep on doing what you're doing.  He'll get the idea.

Edited by badjujuboy
clarification
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m usually pretty upfront about it before hand. I like to be pissed on after I get pounded (or even better, during). If not discussed before hand I just ask immediately after they finish inside me. I meet most guys online so it’s pretty clear in my profile that I’m into kinky sex. 

• Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 11:47 PM, Fuzzypup said:

Hello all, I love to be filled with piss or marked by a too after he finishes, but it's no fun if I straight up mention it to him before hand. How can I let anon tops know it's more than ok to fill or cover me with piss, without coming out and saying it? I'd probably finish instantly if a random top finished and pissed right on me on a hotel bed, unannounced

Maybe try the hanky code, have a yellow bandana or yellow trimmed or colored gear, gets the point across in a somewhat subtle way. You came also hint that you'll enjoy whatever comes from their dick.

One of my favorite codes for my tops is "stay hydrated 😜" many get the meaning behind that

• 1 month later...

Like others have said a yellow bandana tied around your neck or arm will do the trick, most guys who are into it will know you're flagging as a urinal. Alternatively, you can't to wrong with writing "urinal" or "piss pig" on yourself. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...