Club Philly

InsatiableSub

Club Philly is definitely my favorite place to go to when Im sent to Philly for work. IMO in the tristate (NY, NJ, PA). In my experience Thursday through Sunday are the best with Friday and Saturday being the best nights overall. When its CumUnion night the place is pack with guys forming a line waiting to get in. My advice for guys who go on the Saturday nights that have CumUnion (1st and 3rd of each month) is to go early (6pm to 8pm) so you can get a room. For those who visit from out of town, the 12th and Walnut Garage is less than a block away from the place and cars are safe there, never had a problem. Also some of the more younger staff workers are open to play, if you play it right

• Upvote 2

It that the only remaining bath house in Center City Philadelphia.  I have not had need to use one in years and I do recall one bathhouse that you could see the entrance from the window of Woody's bar.  The other club I knew of had been there for years and had been part of the Club Baths chain (if I have that correctly).

So I guess my question is, is there just the one bathhouse or is the old time one still open?  Thanks - folks.

1 hour ago, ellentonboy said:

It that the only remaining bath house in Center City Philadelphia.  I have not had need to use one in years and I do recall one bathhouse that you could see the entrance from the window of Woody's bar.  The other club I knew of had been there for years and had been part of the Club Baths chain (if I have that correctly).

So I guess my question is, is there just the one bathhouse or is the old time one still open?  Thanks - folks.

Samson St. at 2026 Samson st is a decent place also , clean and popular 

17 hours ago, manseeker said:

Samson St. at 2026 Samson st is a decent place also , clean and popular 

Yeah I have been there as well and I had a great time, it's just a little distance from where I normally went to drink so I tended to go to the bathhouse that was closer.  Last time I checked Samson St. was more of a theatre, not a bathhouse.  Has something changed, it has been a long time since I walked that far up Sansom street so maybe things have changed?

54 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Yeah I have been there as well and I had a great time, it's just a little distance from where I normally went to drink so I tended to go to the bathhouse that was closer.  Last time I checked Samson St. was more of a theatre, not a bathhouse.  Has something changed, it has been a long time since I walked that far up Sansom street so maybe things have changed?

The theater is Adonis next food 2026 .

Samson Street “ gym” is at 2020 next door . 
2026 is more for  quickies . 
2020 has rooms lockers , more of a bathhouse . 

18 minutes ago, manseeker said:

The theater is Adonis next food 2026 .

Samson Street “ gym” is at 2020 next door . 
2026 is more for  quickies . 
2020 has rooms lockers , more of a bathhouse . 

Thanks for that, it had been a while since I walked that far down Sansom Street, so now I will take a look.  I was born and raised there and usually when I come back to visit I hook up online and since no one knows me, I tend to do very well at that.

Quick question - is the old 2-4 after hours club still in business.  I thought they may have undergone a name change.  I used to go there after Woody's (I wonder if that still even exists).  I just wondered if people even bothered going to "after hours" clubs any longer?

46 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Thanks for that, it had been a while since I walked that far down Sansom Street, so now I will take a look.  I was born and raised there and usually when I come back to visit I hook up online and since no one knows me, I tend to do very well at that.

Quick question - is the old 2-4 after hours club still in business.  I thought they may have undergone a name change.  I used to go there after Woody's (I wonder if that still even exists).  I just wondered if people even bothered going to "after hours" clubs any longer?

Adonis was my hangout, more because of the dark room and the number of guys who just wanted to either suck cock or take a good raw breeding. Fuck that place was fun.
Many years ago, I had some fun with one of the day clerks because it wasn't so busy. Cute Twink guy, met up later with him when his bf was out. Another clerk at a non-busy time decided to come back into the theater nearest the door and join me while I was stroking by asking if this seat was taken. I told him it wasn't so he stripped down and lowered his hole onto my cock and rode me to get a load inside him. Guess he literally meant MY seat. LOL

Fun times.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 4:39 PM, ellentonboy said:

Hey, a little off topic. But I visit Philly next week and also prefer meetings at hotel over bathhouse. Any tips for online dating in the city for a bottom guy? Safety? Best approaches?

36 minutes ago, BigPaleBottom said:

Hey, a little off topic. But I visit Philly next week and also prefer meetings at hotel over bathhouse. Any tips for online dating in the city for a bottom guy? Safety? Best approaches?

I now live in Florida and when I do visit Philadelphia I stay with my best friend in South Philadelphia.  I can tell you the last time I was there I had great luck online, I used BBRT and dare I say Manhunt.  Post that you are from out of town and every guy that has a partner will come calling.  They love it (or at least they did with me) when they know you are there for five days and four nights.  I think I averaged about three guys a day.  My buddy was practically my doorman, he said most of the guys he would see hook up with me were  in the bars and never gave him a chance because they all had partners.  See, leaving down in a few days does have it's advantages.  Have fun!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

I now live in Florida and when I do visit Philadelphia I stay with my best friend in South Philadelphia.  I can tell you the last time I was there I had great luck online, I used BBRT and dare I say Manhunt.  Post that you are from out of town and every guy that has a partner will come calling.  They love it (or at least they did with me) when they know you are there for five days and four nights.  I think I averaged about three guys a day.  My buddy was practically my doorman, he said most of the guys he would see hook up with me were  in the bars and never gave him a chance because they all had partners.  See, leaving down in a few days does have it's advantages.  Have fun!

I meant to say "leaving town in a few days does have it's advantages".  My bad!

3 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Hey Ellentonboy, do  you need someone to carry your bags. It been awhile for me looking to break that string with a load and go party.