Club Philly

InsatiableSub

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
34 minutes ago, Chris42 said:

I'm close, where is good parking?

There's not really good parking in that part of Philadelphia.  Center City is quite compact.  

There is an app called SpotHero that you can use to book a parking space.  I don't know how good it is but the map for Philly shows a couple of places near Chancelor Street.  

There are also some parking garages: [think before following links] https://philapark.org/garages/ 

On 5/31/2023 at 8:19 PM, Chris42 said:

I plan on going and getting a room with a sling.

There are two rooms with slings and they go fast on Cumunion.  There are also two slings in the dungeon.

6 hours ago, darkmusketeer17 said:

This will be my first Cumunion event and very curious to see what it is is like. 

While the rooms go fast, there usually isn't that much fucking until around midnight and then goes hard until 4 am usually although it really runs later.

Edited by fuckholedc

There was a line of about 20 people waiting to get in when I left at 2am. It was an ok time, lots of people just walking around. Sometimes there was a burst of hot activity, sometimes just people looking at each other. Was hoping to get stealth booty bumped but that didn’t happen. 🤣

• 3 weeks later...