Deep fisting through sigmoid and into descending colon

MudoCock

Hey guys. My top and I are having trouble propagating to the descending colon so we can get up it. We finally got to the end of the sigmoid last night. I believe we are at the base of the descending colon, but having much trouble finding the way up. We finished a glorious session with over half of the forearm up my ass, and that's not including the hand obviously.  Omg a couple times when we pulled out, it was slow and so long and smooth. It felt as if 3 amazing feet came out instead of most of a forearm. Each time towards the end of taking it out, I had a sensation better than any orgasm I've ever had. Absolutely incredible. 

So my question is, does anyone have any way to help us to understand what we are missing in regards to ascending the descending colon? The sigmoid was a real battle to surgically and patiently work through. Ugh, almost didn't continue. Giving my ass a couple days rest, then we are going to see if we can get through the sigmoid again and ascend the descending colon. I want it elbow deep. I don't want to settle. Please help. Any info would be greatly appreciated. We are flying blind.

• 3 years later...

I wish you all the luck. Seeing videos of guys taking fist that deep gets me going. I would love to have a guy that is into opening me up like that and deeper. To shoulder is impressive and would let a guy work towards that and would be more than willing to show it off.