Love discretely showing off - who else and how?

Hornylover25

Just wondering how everyone else likes to show off discretely to give ideas. For a while my man and I have loved walking around stores (home decor stores and Home improvement stores) free balling in shorts or gray sweats to show of our bulges. We really get off on catching guys looking. Have even had a married couple take several rounds in the aisles we’re in to take a look. 

More recently, my man was at his ex’s house (they’re platonic at this point) and I sent him a snap of my hard cock, to which he positioned the phone so his ex could look too. Then I sent a follow up video of me stroking. The ex repositioned just to watch it and my man caught him in the act! It was so hot to both of us thinking someone was seeing us “without us knowing”. Anyone else have any ways they like to show off their cock in a sly way? Or anyone else get off on people sneaking looks?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wear light coloured sweats or shorts and my thickest heaviest cockring. This keeps me between semi hard and fully erect. I like to sit on the train with my legs open displaying my cock straining against my shorts.  love other dudes checking out my bulge.

• Like 1

I have some favorite shorts that I wear commando out to bars and casual restaurants. They ride up often in my crotch area allowing my cock and/or balls become exposed when I'm sitting. Vinyl covered chairs work great. I'll feel the air on my junk, but I never look down at my crotch, but I'll spot eyes around the room. I've ever raised my glass to a few. 

Guest CuriousDallas

I prefer to wear light colored nylon basketball shorts and no underwear as it shows my cock and balls off nicely, preferable the ones with the small holes so you can see the skin underneath. I’ll take my t-shirt off if I’m in a place like Target, Home Depot, or Walmart so guys can see my body too...love knowing guys are checking me out, thinking of me, and I’ve had guys hit on me in places like that. I do the same at the gym and usually we be naked in the locker room, use the sauna naked with just a towel. It sucks the hot tub is coed or I’d be in it naked too. I like making sure my cock is exposed when I’m sitting down so guys can see it too...love to freeball, show hard, and absentmindedly play with my dick. Makes me attuned to other guys who are doing the same, and there are. Was at a Mexican market last week and a guy had his dick out in the aisle stroking it, showing hard. We wound up taking it to the bathroom and swapping loads.

I usually freeball in my jeans because I think it's more comfortable than underwear.

But I don't know if I could get away with doing that in some tighter fitting sweatpants or shorts.  I make way too much precum when I get aroused and I'm not sure I want to draw even more attention to myself in public with a big wet spot there lol