Gay friendly waxing?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/26/2020 at 6:50 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

Anyone know of a gay friendly salon for waxing in DC / NoVA?  Thinking of getting balls, taint, pubes, hole waxed.  Also, any feedback about the experience, pros/cons that you've noted?  Thanks!

hey.  did you ever find a place in the DC area.  i totally want to get mine done.  and I want to check your s out!!

On 6/9/2021 at 10:18 PM, EinDC said:

Yes, that's who I'll be using to answer @Hornedpigdc's question.

MMMMMMMMM  !    Love to hear from others - years ago had a fem male friend transforming me -  shaven and trimming me . I had some Good and Lucky times - a barber / owner - have heard of me - young male / shaven smooth - uncut dick - love males - took advantage of me while getting a hair cut . He be pressing his erection on me - then I grabbed his black dick - squeezing it - he then put the Closed signed on the door - then lit up a joint - getting me high and stupid - fucking me in the back room !

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, dclookin said:

I went to @kriswu267 today to get my pubes and butt waxed. He did an amazing job and it didn’t hurt. He said it should be really smooth for a few weeks. Looks great. Feels so smooth. My Sir loves it. 

Glad to hear you tried him out.  I go back this Saturday.  Let's go together sometime.  hehe