I want a load-taking bottom to whore out in a motel room this Saturday.

Caliber26

It would be an anonymous set up. Dark room, door unlocked, guy walks in, breeds your, hole and leaves. You never see them. I’ll find the guys and you just provide a hole for them to dump their load in. After each guy is done breeding you, I’ll go back into the room to fuck your cum-sloppy hole until it’s time for another one to arrive. It would be this Saturday, at a motel near Universal Studios. Hit me up if interested.

my BBRT name is mike626

CF060DF3-8D2D-4B1D-BEDE-C93E16FE12D2.jpeg

EC734531-DB8D-4533-B49C-EE244C0071B7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Guest NegBbBttm4PozTops

I would definitely volunteer for that I live near Louisville Kentucky and be anyone’s bottom sex slave to pimp me out in some sleazy cheap motel room all night long anytime seriously.. charge complete strangers all of them hiv POz tops and that I s my perfect hot way you can make  $ and video fir hours and hours and I am completely serious i am still hiv negative and no hotter way to get my slutty poz bugchasing tight ass pozzed up and everyone involved wins North of Louisville Kentucky and any and absolutely all nasty hot poz tops and poz breeders close enough txt me please I’ll be up all night at 812-786-5966 Text me please I cum to me and then gum inside me tonight and bring a poz friend along fir the ride .. help me get pozzed up and finally please please use this number please 👿

49811A2C-E738-4AFC-B07F-09D4F48A9C05.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...