I want a load-taking bottom to whore out in a motel room this Saturday.

Caliber26

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2021 at 11:50 PM, colormebad said:

can you do this again. Im in Sarasota and will come up to Orlando for that.

Ha. Sorry it’s taken me over a year to reply. I keep forgetting this site exists. I just messaged you on bbrt as well. 

Free this Saturday? I’m looking for a guy to whore out again. 

• Piggy 1

I would luv to be your bitch whore.

I’m in Tampa.

I can host future events at my warehouse if interested. It’s very private no one around in the evenings or weekends 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 12:48 AM, Caliber26 said:

It would be an anonymous set up. Dark room, door unlocked, guy walks in, breeds your, hole and leaves. You never see them. I’ll find the guys and you just provide a hole for them to dump their load in. After each guy is done breeding you, I’ll go back into the room to fuck your cum-sloppy hole until it’s time for another one to arrive. It would be this Saturday, at a motel near Universal Studios. Hit me up if interested.

my BBRT name is mike626

CF060DF3-8D2D-4B1D-BEDE-C93E16FE12D2.jpeg

EC734531-DB8D-4533-B49C-EE244C0071B7.jpeg

hi tried Mike626 on bbrt but couldnt find u.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in a hotel now near there. Door is cracked to the outside, You are not here or your friends. Waiting for a top to stop by or a horny hetero to.peek in and decide to drop a load. Quality Inn suites on Conroy near the airport, rm 228, panties, leggings, and cucumbers sticking out of my spread eagle ass.