Vers Bttm, Vers, Vers Top - Differences?

Boacat

Assuming they're telling the truth about their preferences, yes, there is a difference.   One of my ex's called himself a vers top - which was accurate.  In the year we were together, I only topped him a few times; I got fucked quite often, on the other hand.  

I'd say a (true) vers bottom or vers top is a guy who's only interested in changing positions once in a blue moon; do it only when the mood strikes.  

• Thanks 1

I consider myself a versatile bottom. I prefer getting fucked but will happily top and/or flip.  And when it comes to oral sex and rimming, I like giving and receiving equally. 

9 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

Most guys can fuck or get fucked as their dick and ass are in working order. It does depend who you're with of course.
But yes I find vers/btm are 99% btm with every excuse why they can't top just once and return the pleasure after being fucked.

Agree with this but would add that this more common as use of drugs has become more popular: it seems to prevent a lot of guys from getting hard, and then they can only btm. 

I've always thought it's kinda good cruising karma to be versatile and give a little of what you want to take. The numbers game is such that we have to as there are simply not enough tops to go around! 

I'll add that one thing I love is taking a load from a guy who has just taken a lot of loads himself. So a cumpdump who will top at the end of the party is awesome, but a very rare find.   

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I'm a total submissive bottom, but I can also be a top but it seems only that I can top twinks with nice smooth bubble buts that can turn me on and get me hard.

As a total bottom I can get fucked by any one and every one who wants to fuck my ass be he a twink or a old seventy year old men or even older as long as he can get his cock inside my ass or even if he cant but I give him pleasure Im open to pleasure anyone who wants to use me.

I describe myself as versatile and I am. I fantasise and enjoy bottoming more than topping but end up topping more than bottoming simply by reason of opportunity rather than preference. I always seem to encounter a shortage of tops in bathhouses and cruise clubs although I do much better in getting topped using apps. My ideal is to flip a few times during an encounter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drscorpio said:

This is tongue-in-cheek, but this is how a friend says it:

A versatile top is a top who will bottom for love or drugs. A versatile bottom is a bottom who will top only if no one else will. 😉

Sounds pretty accurate for this versatile bottom!

On 11/28/2020 at 12:26 AM, JamesL100 said:

Most guys can fuck or get fucked as their dick and ass are in working order. It does depend who you're with of course.
But yes I find vers/btm are 99% btm with every excuse why they can't top just once and return the pleasure after being fucked.

i  came to a place a long time ago where i don't even try to hook with anyone but a "Top" or "Total Top"  and on profiles i identify as "bottom" or "total bottom."  Then i am really clear additionally in my profile explanation.  my psychology is pretty much wired bottom. i find it really strange that the idea of getting my cock sucked or me fucking another guy leaves me soft, but a guy talking to me about breeding me or wanting me to take his cock gets me hard a rock... just typing that made me start to get hard. my equipment works fine, just isn't there. Adding to the mystery, there is occasionally a guy that i will wanna fuck, but it is so rare that i usually don't even voice it so there is no confusion. 

i can easily go without fucking or getting sucked, but cannot go without getting fucked or sucking... having that energy of a guy needing/wanting to penetrate and breed me.  And i cannot figure out a "type" that can get me wanting to fuck... and it is fuck if i top, getting sucked pretty much does nothing for me, but i love guys asses even though i'm such a bottom.

Personally, i think it has something to do with having been married most of my life and in a position where i always had to top? idk, but it isn't a choice for me, i'll fuck if the planets are aligned, but it rarely happens, so i don't even venture into versatile land.

• Upvote 2

A versatile top is a top who will bottom for love or drugs. A versatile bottom is a bottom who will top only if no one else will. 

I have to agree with this statement as I'm a total bottom, but on my last visit to a bath house, I found there were no tops or very few and bottoms were all over the place and other bottoms were then chasing me as I have a six inch uncut cock for me to fuck them. Sadly I was there to get fucked in the end I ended up fucking bareback other bottoms. I admit I did not mind, accept that I could not get my self hard enough to fuck them as they wanted. Being a bottom that is the great thing a bottom can have sex even if he is not hard because he is not the one doing the fucking but the one getting fucked and as no reason to be hard, all a bottom like me as to do is provide a willing hole for a hard top to fuck and enjoy till he unloads himself.

I consider myself a dedicated bottom and  I really have no desire to top anyone. I want to not cum to keep myself In the zone for offering my bottom to any and everyone. However, I have this FB with a beautiful 10” (mine is 5.5”)and he has had me fuck him a couple of times in the past. In our talks, he’s definitely a versatile that loves to fuck my ass bare. This past Friday, I fucked him first(my small dick was condomed up) and then he worked that beautiful big dark cock into me afterwards bare and left his load in me. It was a great surprise, as I came to his place to give him a post holiday BJ. 

Edited by Breedthisslut
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I am labeled as a vers top, for me, it’s more aspirational. i’m a top, but I’d like to enjoy getting fucked more and i’m open to trying it out. but it depends on the person for sure, some people have strong leans either way, others are “true vers” and are closer to 50/50.